Nike Vault - Inspired by Kobe Bryant at Staple Center **PICS**

NWT pic of your girl ? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

too sick
30t6p3b.gif
just think of how much of an honor that is... to have what is basically a shrine dedicated to you.

too sick
30t6p3b.gif
just think of how much of an honor that is... to have what is basically a shrine dedicated to you.

too sick
30t6p3b.gif

too sick
30t6p3b.gif

never wear them - I was in LA (the OC, for a cousins wedding) there this past week and passed the Staple Ctr twice on the 110. Ended up taking the little dude to Disney instead
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
. Oh well, I'll be there for the Allstar festivites in Feb.

never wear them - I was in LA (the OC, for a cousins wedding) there this past week and passed the Staple Ctr twice on the 110. Ended up taking the little dude to Disney instead
alien.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

alien.gif
embarassed.gif

You'll even enjoy it more next time around. Will try to go as well.

Originally Posted by T21D

alien.gif
embarassed.gif

You'll even enjoy it more next time around. Will try to go as well.

I drove by on Sunday but didn't stop to go in. Looked like they were taking down the WBF graphic down from the window and I thought they had shut it down.

I drove by on Sunday but didn't stop to go in. Looked like they were taking down the WBF graphic down from the window and I thought they had shut it down.

^I planned a whole trip tomorrow but I just checked their Facebook page and theyre closed for a private event.

^I planned a whole trip tomorrow but I just checked their Facebook page and theyre closed for a private event.

Back
Top Bottom