Nike Voucher

I had a defective pair of Pegasus that I sent back to Nike. I received an email today that I'll receive a voucher. Is this usually for the full price of the shoe?

Yes it's full retail price of the shoe even if you paid or bought the shoes on discount/clearance

My kd9s popped today and i went to the nike live chat and they wouldnt give me a voucher or a shipping label or anything to return them. They said return them too footlocker? I dont have a receipt :frown:

My kd9s popped today and i went to the nike live chat and they wouldnt give me a voucher or a shipping label or anything to return them. They said return them too footlocker? I dont have a receipt :frown:

That's because live chat doesn't deal with it and they're clueless.

If it popped from normal wear and tear and you think Nike will approve it because they can claim you did the damage yourself and deny you

Fill this out, ship them out (yes you have to pay out of pocket) and hope Nike approves them and they will send you a voucher for full retail price

https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/eclaim_agree_terms/country_abrev/us/rma_type/Rm9vdHdlYXI=/

Question: I copped a pair of KD elite from footlocker. wore them once to ball but they kill my feet for some reason.. fit fine but for some reason I got a pain in my foot from them.. I don't have box or receipt.. would Nike give me a GC or something for them?

Question: I copped a pair of KD elite from footlocker. wore them once to ball but they kill my feet for some reason.. fit fine but for some reason I got a pain in my foot from them.. I don't have box or receipt.. would Nike give me a GC or something for them?

no

Back
Top Bottom