NIKE X CLOT AIRFORCE 1 WORLD - LEGIT CHECK

GUYS ! urgent ! 

pls help me LC on this pair ! 

super rare pair . and i need some AF fans help me take a look on it , is used . 

Quality of the shoe looks terrible, let me guess no box right? I wouldn't touch these with a 10ft pole without the box and better images..They are not up to par IMHO but i cant be 100 with these images.

Last edited:
Quality of the shoe looks terrible, let me guess no box right? I wouldn't touch these with a 10ft pole without the box and better images..They are not up to par IMHO but i cant be 100 with these images.
yes bro , without the box .. and its cost me 200USD . 

but this is rare and i can't find it anywhere . 

Ex
Exactly..So rare, why would someone not have the box?

He said that when purchased it without the box .he get it at LA.

But if we don't about the condition , how u find the shape,the heel,and the feeling of the whole,
is it looks good or off?

He said that when purchased it without the box .he get it at LA.

But if we don't about the condition , how u find the shape,the heel,and the feeling of the whole,
is it looks good or off?
They are definitely fake and very sloppy to me, stitching on the entire shoe is butched, the threading in the outsole is not uniform, black leather should be perforated, shape looks totally weird, and laces look like they are long enough for hiking boots, inside material is also off..The only thing that should be Chinese paper should be the insoles. Not all around on the sides like your pic 1...No box or extra laces etc.. For me this is a deal breaker.. The probability is VERY VERY VERY low someone would have gripped a legit pair and lost/misplaced that box and 6 pair of laces etc. More probable fakes were made WITHOUT the RD box etc, and that IS why there is no box included. The shoes sealed their own fate IMO.. If i was you, and I really wanted a pair of these kicks. I would ONLY buy a pair with all RD accessories etc. $200 is way high for this pair in this shape and missing all their accessories anyway. These fakes were probably under $100 from the gate. Avg Legit DS price here is only $450-$500 from what im seeing out there..

So in closing i 100% believe that they are just fakes..Here are pix to a legit pair..Notice the shape, color, outsole stitching, leather collars, etc..
http://app.f.m-cocolog.jp/t/typecast/503694/489503/64736582

Last edited:
They are definitely fake and very sloppy to me, stitching on the entire shoe is butched, the threading in the outsole is not uniform, black leather should be perforated, shape looks totally weird, and laces look like they are long enough for hiking boots, inside material is also off..The only thing that should be Chinese paper should be the insoles. Not all around on the sides like your pic 1...No box or extra laces etc.. For me this is a deal breaker.. The probability is VERY VERY VERY low someone would have gripped a legit pair and lost/misplaced that box and 6 pair of laces etc. More probable fakes were made WITHOUT the RD box etc, and that IS why there is no box included. The shoes sealed their own fate IMO.. If i was you, and I really wanted a pair of these kicks. I would ONLY buy a pair with all RD accessories etc. $200 is way high for this pair in this shape and missing all their accessories anyway. These fakes were probably under $100 from the gate. Avg Legit DS price here is only $450-$500 from what im seeing out there..

So in closing i 100% believe that they are just fakes..Here are pix to a legit pair..Notice the shape, color, outsole stitching, leather collars, etc..
http://app.f.m-cocolog.jp/t/typecast/503694/489503/64736582
Thanks bro for the very details opinion , appreciated  . sad to heard that , but u are right , a lot of bad point on the shoe and the worst is without the box ,  he giving me the excuse is when he purchased it from a shop at los ageles is doesn't comes with box . and yet cost him US500.

so i have to hunting again and saw ppl selling it at US3500 US12 at ebay . crazy .  

Thanks bro for the very details opinion , appreciated  . sad to heard that , but u are right , a lot of bad point on the shoe and the worst is without the box ,  he giving me the excuse is when he purchased it from a shop at los ageles is doesn't comes with box . and yet cost him US500.

so i have to hunting again and saw ppl selling it at US3500 US12 at ebay . crazy .  
Yea thats WAY too much for these..They are rare yes, but everything thats rare is not worth a grip like people think..I see SO many OVERPRICED kicks on Ebay that will never sell.

Just remember that you want them, and scoop them when the time and price is right..If you go hunting, you will probably just end up paying top dollar for them..I've had shoes on my radar for YEARS before getting them. Some i still don't own. You win some, you lose some.

Also just so you know, rember to rep the guys who help you out on your threads..Its the small little thumbs up on whoever's comment box's you want to rep. Notice i repped your last comment.. See the little "1" down at the bottom right..

Take care, good luck out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom