Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Kim Jones x NikeLab's "Packable Sport Style" Collection

kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-4.jpg
kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-2.jpg

kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-3.jpg
kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-5.jpg

kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-6.jpg
kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-7.jpg

kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-09.jpg
kim-jones-nikelab-packable-sport-style-collection-returns-8.jpg

it looks somewhat jarring when being held but on foot, I don't think it looks too bad

I know this is not allowed but I have a pair of the training shorts of the RT collection my girl ordered for me in a size Large that I'm willing to go for retail , please PM Me (827745-010)

looks real good in the pic

has the paint flaked off?
only the little bit at the toe has cracked but none of the paint has flaked off so far. i really like the shoe and will be wearing it a bunch more.

looks like they still have tons of sizes in all the kim jones' zoom lwps. that $250 price tag is a no go though.

Riccardo Tisci x NikeLab Limited Edition Air Zoom Legend

riccardo-tisci-nikelab-air-zoom-legend-1.jpg

The inspiration is very Tisci–it is very much me. The rubber heel and sole are very Nike but with a new interpretation inspired by a futuristic take on Brazil, waves, and movement. The front side is more classic, a sort of opposite of sports. Chelsea boots are my obsession in the male wardrobe. This is a strong shoe with a dual contrast and an experimental style. And the heel had to be important–its aesthetic has always represented strength since ancient Greece, where Achilles’s heel represented the human male force.

Back
Top Bottom