Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
349D9D65-0FAB-4DA0-B840-88AE609DD030.jpeg
The shoes for sure look similar , anyone that took an L and wants an adidas version of the fog1 holler at me size 10
Haha. I'm selling my 750 Choc's for a pair of these. I feel like these are more versatile, plus I heard more comfortable.

^ Damn, those are dope.

Got my pair from Nike today, 2day shipping from them was clutch. So good in person. I always had the intention of letting these go. But now I don't know...

OMW home from the gym and this dude next to me has a huge Just Do It taped box.. first thing I thought of was these :lol: then again it’s only Monday.

OMW home from the gym and this dude next to me has a huge Just Do It taped box.. first thing I thought of was these :lol: then again it’s only Monday.
Nike WILDIN with that damn tape. The white and clear striped tape was bad enough but the new tape is straight blatant. Especially during the holiday season I hope none of my packages get stolen.

If you're gonna buy resale, I think it's best to wait until the Bone pair comes out. I speculate that both the black FoG1 and SA will drop even more in price then.

The rest of the black clothes was just ok to me except the pants which was nice. But I'd never wear tearaway pants like I'm in the NBA warmups. But the hat was the best. Matertial felt almost like those soft ultralite down jackets from uniqlo. The back is pretty dope as well, not your traditional strap.

92FF166D-6B5A-4D37-B84C-B52560FED875.jpeg

Also, the tote bag that comes with the sneaker is basically the same mesh material as the SA model. SA is definitely the lower counterpart IMO. Like what charmcity said about it being the LeBron Soldier/Team Jordan/Kobe Venom compared to the signature model

48EF752E-3ED7-4F26-9902-A2A0D2C36C15.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom