Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're gonna buy resale, I think it's best to wait until the Bone pair comes out. I speculate that both the black FoG1 and SA will drop even more in price then.

pretty sure it's the opposite. better buy immediately when online pairs come in. price for blacks will increase when bones drop. name a time the og shoe drops in price when the 2nd c/w drops. it NEVER happens.

and for those that asked about quality, personally I think its very good. Yeah there are some slight glue stains here and there due to the TPU cage being glued to the upper. But the inner liner has buttery suede and so does the toebox. The back zipper doesn't look cheap either or felt cheap like the Yeezy 750.

pretty sure it's the opposite. better buy immediately when online pairs come in. price for blacks will increase when bones drop. name a time the og shoe drops in price when the 2nd c/w drops. it NEVER happens.
anniversary am1 red dropped on price when the anniversary am1 royal dropped

The impression I get is that people like the Bone pair more than the Black pair - which is why I speculate the prices dropping for the black pairs.

yeah, but it's just on their end.
if you google the tracking number you received from the email it'll show you the tracking info.
they do show as shipped!
They shipped sat and I didnt get a tracking # and not showing up still. Another couple days I'll prolly email nike or something.

Agreeing with everyone else also the Bone pair are the most anticipated ones more or less that’s why they held that pair back imo.
From the FOG1 & SA already high price point I highly doubt they’ll continue to go up. The day before the SA released it was people posting pairs for $1700 average price was over $1000 but now just 2 days after release...
61845A28-FC88-4D2D-951A-F484C737BF4D.jpeg

OMW home from the gym and this dude next to me has a huge Just Do It taped box.. first thing I thought of was these :lol: then again it’s only Monday.
Whoever in Nike’s warehouse or head of marketing thought of that stupid tape needs to be fired

Packages getting stolen left and right

The FOG1 is in fact better than the SA after all. The SA is decent but the 3M is dumb and the view from overhead is nowhere near as nice as the FOG1.

The Bone color was supposed to be the first colorway and first pair to drop, it was also the first colorway to leak. I don't know how it ended up being pushed back and having black drop first.

But yeah I can see black pair maybe going up when Bone drops because then it'll reignite some people to cop or to complete the pack.

The Bone color was supposed to be the first colorway and first pair to drop, it was also the first colorway to leak. I don't know how it ended up being pushed back and having black drop first.

But yeah I can see black pair maybe going up when Bone drops because then it'll reignite some people to cop or to complete the pack.

They knew the Bones were more coveted, so they wanted people to crave them even more.

People saying it was strategy to hold back Bone is wrong. And current resale price of Bone being higher has nothing to do with preference either. It's just because it's less pairs out there right now. Black sale price was right along Bone's sale price until the drop actually happened.

Agreeing with everyone else also the Bone pair are the most anticipated ones more or less that’s why they held that pair back imo.
From the FOG1 & SA already high price point I highly doubt they’ll continue to go up. The day before the SA released it was people posting pairs for $1700 average price was over $1000 but now just 2 days after release...
61845A28-FC88-4D2D-951A-F484C737BF4D.jpeg

:lol: I thought these were prices for FoG1 was about to hop on with the quickness and cop with those prices

Black and bones are both nice. Black is my favorite because the mesh and suede don’t have to be babied like the leather that will crease on the bones. Plus I like to wear the hell out of shoes I really like, so blacks aren’t my preferred but I’d happy to have either

Back
Top Bottom