Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
peep game...

there is a REASON they switched from all leather/suede to mostly mesh upper and suede/leather toe. on foot, the all leather/suede upper not only isn't very breathable, but it also isn't very wearable. what i mean is, they don't "bend" and move very freely like the mesh does. i realized this earlier while watching the joe lapuma, jon mayer and JL complex interview where JL is rocking the yellows and JM is rocking the bones. if u go back to that vid you'll see as JM is moving around in his natural movements the bones look awkward and ALMOST bad.

think about it, the bones where scheduled to release 1st, no? so why the sudden change? we know they released overseas, yea. this is just my theory. maybe it doesn't make sense. i do feel like the blacks are def the more wearable pair due to the mesh. the bones will not age well!!

Now that you mention it the bone looks nasty. They're going to wear/age like garbage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-015954_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-015954_YouTube.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 88
You still gonna try to cop though :emoji_thinking:

Same goes for everybody else who wants to start trashing the Bones now :emoji_unamused:

Naw I wanted black and I got black. God speed to everyone that goes for them. Next pair I'm gunning for is the orange or the sail colors.

yea, i'm so dumb. we'll see tho. all i know is i'll definitely have black FOG1s much sooner than later and they will be getting rocked when the time is right for sure. the bones will be trade bait or flipped. like i said, i'm feeling the mesh over the all leather upper for sure. i'll admit the bones are super sweet to look at tho.

also, mr. smarty guy, this isn't your average "soft leather that creases" like say some '11 banned 1s. this is something totally different and the way this shoe is shaped and constructed, it calls for something breathable and bendable like MESH or NEOPRENE and that "soft leather that creases" :rofl: ain't it.

Last edited:
yea that's EXACTLY how I act, right? shoes were never made with leather. *whom whomp*

anyway, bones just ain't it I'm convinced. but yall have at them. and SAs just ain't it either. black FOG1 only for me as far as keepers go...

Why do people try to convince others that their opinion is right? You like mesh over suede? Cool but that doesn't make mesh better. It only makes mesh better to you. You dont like SA's? Cool. No need to run them down. A lot of people like them. Your opinion only matters to you. No need to try to convince the world you're right and they are wrong. Buy what you like and keep it moving.

hope its not a 1 for 1 trade
Black SA pair is constantly dropping on Stockx as I’ve been posting I’m a size 9 and yesterday it dropped down to $620 this morning I checked and there now $600. It’s really looking like this shoes will be getting to the 500’s soon. Of course do whatever makes you feel great but long term the Union 1’s look like they’ll whole better value imho
0360E3E7-565F-4B15-A7C6-88E9124307CC.jpeg

Why do people try to convince others that their opinion is right? You like mesh over suede? Cool but that doesn't make mesh better. It only makes mesh better to you. You dont like SA's? Cool. No need to run them down. A lot of people like them. Your opinion only matters to you. No need to try to convince the world you're right and they are wrong. Buy what you like and keep it moving.

I ain't tryna convince you or anyone else on a damn thing. I could give 2 ***** what you or anyone else thinks, my guy so let's get that understood early. ima speak my opinion on this board bc that's what's its here for. if u dont like my opinion then there's the ignore button option for u. show me where I said my opinion was right or better. I'll wait. what I said was the mesh will AGE better and based off pics of bones being WORN o dont tjink that can be disputed. so thx and move along my guy...

Smh at treating a shoe like a stock. Trade for what you want to wear.

here YOU go again. so now we cant be "treating a shoe like a stock" to ensure we get the best price, right? bro, seriously FOH! and what if someone doesn't have the bait to trade for a shoe like this? just shut up already you sounding real foolish. telling others HOW to acquire they shoes now? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom