Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what are predictions on resell for Bone FOG1?
I’m pretty confident I won’t hit, so I will consider paying resell.

10.5 for reference.

So what are predictions on resell for Bone FOG1?
I’m pretty confident I won’t hit, so I will consider paying resell.

10.5 for reference.

There's already sub $1000 on Stock X, so I would have to go wit $750-800 or so after everybody gets pairs in hand. Same as the Black basically.

Finally wore them. Go a size .5 down. fit perfect

Attachments

• IMG_6193.JPG
    IMG_6193.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 154
PJ Tucker: king of the court with kicks. Love the fact that he's trying to spread the message to rock your kicks, even if you're balling in em. Ain't no kicks too valuable to ball in. I personally don't have his kinda money, so I can't be balling in unions or fogs

As beautiful and high quality the Bone FOG 1s are, my worry is maintenance. I wear denim on a regular basis, and the Bones look like they'd be highly susceptible to irreversible denim stains and scuffs.

Black FOG 1s on the other hand simply have it all: they look good, they're low-maintenance (i.e. minimal crease points, easy to clean, etc.), and are easy to wear.

As beautiful and high quality the Bone FOG 1s are, my worry is maintenance. I wear denim on a regular basis, and the Bones look like they'd be highly susceptible to irreversible denim stains and scuffs.

Black FOG 1s on the other hand simply have it all: they look good, they're low-maintenance (i.e. minimal crease points, easy to clean, etc.), and are easy to wear.

Spray wit Jason Markk Repel...after that, they're only shoes. Just rock'em til the soles fall off bruh.

Usually drops on SNKRS PASS the day before release, so probably Friday.
Ive never tried SNKRS Pass cause im like two hours from NYC, but how does it work? Will I even be able to try on there or do you have to be within a certain mile radius?

Ill take the two hour drive if I get lucky on a pair at retail.

Ive never tried SNKRS Pass cause im like two hours from NYC, but how does it work? Will I even be able to try on there or do you have to be within a certain mile radius?

Ill take the two hour drive if I get lucky on a pair at retail.
You're too far away.

Any clue how close you have to be? And how long is the window to try and reserve a pair?

Could go for lunch in north jersey tomorrow lol

Unless you're one of the few chosen ones that can get in with ease. The "real" sneaker heads.

Back
Top Bottom