Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my bid accepted on StockX for $247. Went a half size down from TTS cause 1) asking price was $40+ cheaper and 2) I see half the people say TTS and the other half says to half size down. Luckily, I have normal to skinny feet. Man, I hope they fit. Haha. Also, thinking I could’ve gotten it for cheaper cause 2 other pairs sold for less than mine later on and most people haven’t received their shipment from SNKRS yet. Oh well.

ENDGAME BABY!
PHEEEEEW!!!!

20190429_092746.jpg

reported

To those that got through on the SVD app for the Raids the other day when sizes went live (post raffle), eyes peeled:
27CE20A0-9474-4E5A-8C85-9431287E2DDC.jpeg
27CE20A0-9474-4E5A-8C85-9431287E2DDC.jpeg

Yup my SVD order just got cancelled. It hurts a little bit but it did seem a little too good to be true. They had a raffle for these so I didnt think theyd also put them on the app. All blacks coming out soon and I like those more. They also release on my birthday so lets hope I'll get some extra luck with that.

.5 up on these. Hoping they fit if not I'll just let em sit for ahwile and see if I can't snag my size later. They looked super comfortable and dope in pics. Congrats to everybody who got em....consensus on quality? As far as how they'll hold up to everyday wear...

Anyone order Mocs from “Bodega” y’all know how long they take to ship? Just wondering

And interesting story, someone camped all night at woodstack for the raids, they was number 1 and then winded up becoming 25 and woodstack had 24 pairs :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know how you let people body you like that where you get pushed back in a line from #1 to 25. I ain't saying you gotta put your life on the line over a pair of shoes, but at least learn to stand up for yourself. Otherwise just stick to online releases

I don't know how you let people body you like that where you get pushed back in a line from #1 to 25. I ain't saying you gotta put your life on the line over a pair of shoes, but at least learn to stand up for yourself. Otherwise just stick to online releases
If I’m number 1 for sure ain’t nobody getting in before me except employees. It’s not like it was a huge release at a gigantic store and they did bands while he went to the bathroom or something. He got sonned out there, had to have been it makes no sense :lol:
Some ppl need to just stick to online releases

Back
Top Bottom