Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think im the only one who openly said id cop the back mocs in here

no one said anthing bout hating platinum mocs. but sure as hell nobody said they loved them either lol

They was all resellers anyway lmao.. some kid paid bums to sit in line all night.. smh he shows up with mikey Ds.. funny thing was owner was like.. you can only get YOUR SIZE or Half size up or down.. which killed a LOT of resellers wishes :rofl:
What was he doing? Making ppl take their shoes off and show what size they wear? :lol:

moc would be sick, if the ankle opening wasnt so big lol

i got both the raid and the mocs coming in. i didnt want to edit my cart and remove the mocs when checking out lol might end up returning them. unless anyone in the bay area interested in a 9.

Mocs and Raids seem to have been made in similar quantities, but mocs were obviously much less hyped/sought after. Only a handful of retailers that got mocs didn't sell raids, unless of course they had them but...you know the rest. *cough* packer *cough* lol
I saw some supposed stock numbers for a popular boutique. there were about twice as many pairs of mocs as raids

So, now that the release is done, these definitely felt easier to score than the FoG1, right? I failed all across, but it felt like way more people hit on these than the FoG1s.

Hope I can hit on the black pear :emoji_confounded:.

Y’all going to spray your Raids with waterproof protection? Which brand of spray messed up dudes Air FOG 1’s? I forgot.

I remember someone talking about going with Kiwi.

BDF53635-1A55-428D-8C07-67BE80B97081.png

Just saw a yt video and made a quick screenshot. The air Raids are definitely not double stacked zoom air as you can see. Some people said it was! Hence why its not that comfortable than the FOG 1s. It seems to be just air unit. Too bad though

For y’all with the Mocs, would you recommend TTS or half down? Thanks

TTS, I would not .5 down

Anyone that has mocs in hand already know how they fit? I wear TTS 9.5 but size 10 on airmax. I ordered size 10 on mocs. I hope they dont fit too big. Anyone have any info on fit?

I’m a TTS 11. Mocs just came in and tried them on. It’s TTS for me. I’m an 11 (tts) in every airmax though. The only Nike’s I go up .5 are Huaraches and some fly knits.

I dont think there's zoom in the raids or mocs
From: https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-fear-of-god-raid-light-bone/
"Co-created with street-fashion mogul Jerry Lorenzo and his Fear of God brand, the Nike Air Fear of God Raid merges the swagger of luxury streetwear with a design inspired by the original 1993 Air Raid outdoor basketball shoe. Leather and textile upper has a luxurious look and a soft, sumptuous feel. Nike Air technology provides responsive cushioning."

I could have sworn the original press release or product page said full length zoom, but this might be another kobe 4 protro situation.

I for sure don't feel any forefoot zoom in my raids

BDF53635-1A55-428D-8C07-67BE80B97081.png

Just saw a yt video and made a quick screenshot. The air Raids are definitely not double stacked zoom air as you can see. Some people said it was! Hence why its not that comfortable than the FOG 1s. It seems to be just air unit. Too bad though

So, that isn't a zoom bag over an air bag? Confusing...

Can someone please explain to the uninitiated how exactly you can tell if a sneaker has a double stacked zoom air unit by looking at the externals of the shoe?

What was he doing? Making ppl take their shoes off and show what size they wear? :lol:
Naw there was a guy (reseller) behind me #3 kept lying talking bout “hell naw i aint no reseller” & was getting an 11 - 11.5 until we walked in and he asked for an 8.5 :rofl:Owner like Dude you look like you wearing a 11-12.. he like yea let me get a 11.5 smh DUMB

Can someone please explain to the uninitiated how exactly you can tell if a sneaker has a double stacked zoom air unit by looking at the externals of the shoe?
You can tell it uses air not zoom by the lack of fibers in the air bubbles on the new releases as compared to the fog1. The new ones uses external air bubbles and possibly other cushioning

Back
Top Bottom