Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
totally random and slightly off topic but for the non suit owners, what do y'all wear to job interviews?

Ain’t even just job interviews. What are you supposed to wear to formal events, weddings, funerals, etc. Or maybe they just skip events like that altogether cuz it’s streetwear for life. I dunno maybe I was just raised different

Ain’t even just job interviews. What are you supposed to wear to formal events, weddings, funerals, etc. Or maybe they just skip events like that altogether cuz it’s streetwear for life. I dunno maybe I was just raised different

There's less and less job interviews where you need to be in a suit, I think a shirt with a jacket and formal pants do the job now. As for formal events, I agree, it's always good to own several formal night and afternoon suits. I use different night jackets and pants, mix and match, I own a couple of tuxedos too. As for funerals, I never wear black and even less a suit.

Last time I dressed up I wore a white Margiela shirt, black Alyx pants, and Gucci Brixton dress shoes with a Song For The Mute overcoat. Wore this same fit to both a funeral and a wedding. It's pretty easy to dress up without wearing a suit if you pick the right stuff.

88E4C7F2-AE55-40C3-A44C-8CAD486F590D.jpeg
These are so sick once you get them

ID on pants?

Good grief... a whole weekend later and this thread is stuck on a high-end vs. the world conversation... wow. lol.

Nah we on suit talk now papi

I interviewed a guy last week that ruined his opportunity because of that "papi" stuff... :frown: I know we are on a casual forum... your reply just reminded me of that.

I interviewed a guy last week that ruined his opportunity because of that "papi" stuff... :frown: I know we are on a casual forum... your reply just reminded me of that.
Lmao he used the term papi during the interview?

Papi we need details

I don’t know whether to think that’s funny or sad

Not funny, guy needed a job to get settled and move his family here before school starts back (and we offer really stable employment) and he blew it.

Lmao he used the term papi during the interview?

Papi we need details

I asked some of the typical, "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" character questions and he just started rattling off these.... "you know papi, I just" replies... one after another like we just walked out of a bodega.... and that perspective led him to basically telling me how he operates in the streets and how he can become triggered... and stories about folks who crossed him in the past... I let him finish, but yeah... No.

He had a record and I was still open to giving him a shot as a temp but after that... couldn't risk it. The dept he was headed to has enough personnel issues already.

Not funny, guy needed a job to get settled and move his family here before school starts back (and we offer really stable employment) and he blew it.

I asked some of the typical, "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" character questions and he just started rattling off these.... "you know papi, I just" replies... one after another like we just walked out of a bodega.... and that perspective led him to basically telling me how he operates in the streets and how he can become triggered... and stories about folks who crossed him in the past... I let him finish, but yeah... No.

He had a record and I was still open to giving him a shot as a temp but after that... couldn't risk it. The dept he was headed to has enough personnel issues already.
Smart move and shout out to you for really trying to give him da opportunity

Man I’m still confused on sizing... should I get a 10.5 or 10... for reference I wear 10.5 in air jordan 1, 11 in yeezy 350 but I go down to a 10 in like vans old school or chucks

Man I’m still confused on sizing... should I get a 10.5 or 10... for reference I wear 10.5 in air jordan 1, 11 in yeezy 350 but I go down to a 10 in like vans old school or chucks

if you wear a 10.5 in Jordan 1's, I would go with that size for Raids and FOG 1's

Skylons run small as hell so if you get them go with an 11

If it's not very wide, I think you'll be fine TTS. The material is forgiving, so while it might feel a bit tight it won't be uncomfortable. Or, at the very least, you shouldn't be in pain.

Back
Top Bottom