Nike x Hurley ‘Phantom 4D’ Air Max 90

eek.gif
I like these a lot..doubt I will see these in stores around my way though..

eek.gif
I like these a lot..doubt I will see these in stores around my way though..

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by zyr12

it was a wrap at Mercer about 1:15pm...

was there a line at mercer or just people with good timing??
Is this a trick question? Here's how it probably went down.. The area is so deep in foot traffic that any sign of a lineup instantly triggers the " It's limited. I must stand in line and resell" mentality so prevalent in sneaker culture. Easy money for most. Then on the other end, since they made $250 profit on so and so, they are more inclined to buy a pair on ebay of another shoe at that price.. Knowingly or not, they themselves are raising the prices on the very items they want by reselling items they DONT want

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by zyr12

it was a wrap at Mercer about 1:15pm...

was there a line at mercer or just people with good timing??
Is this a trick question? Here's how it probably went down.. The area is so deep in foot traffic that any sign of a lineup instantly triggers the " It's limited. I must stand in line and resell" mentality so prevalent in sneaker culture. Easy money for most. Then on the other end, since they made $250 profit on so and so, they are more inclined to buy a pair on ebay of another shoe at that price.. Knowingly or not, they themselves are raising the prices on the very items they want by reselling items they DONT want

Aint gonna stress but I do a sz 9.5. So these will go on sale on monday morning every where else other then mercer or is it a shut case?

Aint gonna stress but I do a sz 9.5. So these will go on sale on monday morning every where else other then mercer or is it a shut case?

ehh these are ok. Saw then today in person and not impress. Especially spending that kind of cash and the midsole cracks like no other. Pass

ehh these are ok. Saw then today in person and not impress. Especially spending that kind of cash and the midsole cracks like no other. Pass

Originally Posted by jbv1

On the far outside they are remind me of the 1998 Nike Air Tuned Max Hyperblues.... just sayin' they are evocative of that cw style
same thing i was thinkin, but im curious about the whole flywire concept

Originally Posted by jbv1

On the far outside they are remind me of the 1998 Nike Air Tuned Max Hyperblues.... just sayin' they are evocative of that cw style
same thing i was thinkin, but im curious about the whole flywire concept

Somehow managed to grab a pair yesterday from Salvation in Malibu.  Picked up the custom laces that they made while i waited.  Crazy!

Somehow managed to grab a pair yesterday from Salvation in Malibu.  Picked up the custom laces that they made while i waited.  Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom