Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just got an email from Undefeated saying I only won from Santa Monica. Not both Santa Monica and Silverlake. Really wanted to pick up from Silverlake since that is closer to work, but won't feel bad about leaving a second pair. Hopefully they re-raffled it
is it a size 8? bout to call da bat phone lol

W’s are on their way, I can feel it comin like **********ing Phil Collins

giphy.gif

That Vooberlin raffle is gonna be a **** show. E-mail entries? That's just begging for hella entries from one person. Also, there's a bunch of idiots posting their info in the IG comments. These are the consumers we are competing with trying to buy shoes...

That Vooberlin raffle is gonna be a **** show. E-mail entries? That's just begging for hella entries from one person. Also, there's a bunch of idiots posting their info in the IG comments. These are the consumers we are competing with trying to buy shoes...
LMFAO BRO i was hoping someone would realize people are posting THEIR ACTUAL ADDRESSES IN THE IG COMMENTS. And its not just one person, there are so many people posting in the comments.

Yeah plus with email entries, I'm not even bothering (along with not wanting my address to be communicated through email). I'm already in so many raffles anyways.

Prices are around $700 on StockX right now.

I'm curious about predictions: How low will the go this weekend? How high will they rise to by the end of the year?

I'm thinking low - $550, high - back to 700s.

If it hits $499 I’ll make an exception and buy one more resale for this year. Any higher, count me out.

I have two pairs of SW, should I sell one for black Presto?

Back
Top Bottom