Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

He’s a troll. No one EVER finds his ridiculous posts funny, but he still continues to make them. It’s baffling.

Not a troll. Just my opinion. Sorry I hurt you bro

I could be wrong and that’s completely fine with me. Good luck big dawg

Not a troll. Just my opinion. Sorry I hurt you bro

I could be wrong and that’s completely fine with me. Good luck big dawg

That may or may not be your honest opinion, but you are 100% definitely a troll. So we can never be sure. Which is the problem with being a troll.

I don’t see it hitting low 5s. The white OWxVM 2.0 got to about mid 5s and the blk 2.0 was in the high 500s for size 9.5. And the Presto is definitely more hyped. But I really hope I’m wrong.

Are the White Prestos just slightly higher than the Black ones cause they're releasing next week?
Or do people just want the White one's more?

That may or may not be your honest opinion, but you are 100% definitely a troll. So we can never be sure. Which is the problem with being a troll.

I’ve never trolled :lol:

Like I said I’m sorry if I hurt you or information I was given was misguided

My honest opinion can be different from yours. It’s okay

Nope 600 lowest no more due to the amount of people wanting them they should of dropped a lot today since people got there W they would of quickly sold them but nothing
13 went for 600 today. By tomorrow when SNKRS pairs have been allocated it will be 500. You’ve all seen this show before. The only thing you need to figure out is what your threshold for pulling the resale trigger is. Be strong.

I’ve never trolled :lol:

Like I said I’m sorry if I hurt you or information I was given was misguided

My honest opinion can be different from yours. It’s okay

Somewhere between 95% and 100% of your posts is just trolling. Including this one.

Prices are around $700 on StockX right now.

I'm curious about predictions: How low will the go this weekend? How high will they rise to by the end of the year?

I'm thinking low - $550, high - back to 700s.

I think the lowest they will hit is $550 but most pairs will be sold at around $580-630ish and will hit to $750-800s january 2019

Back
Top Bottom