Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got my win. Zoom Flys.

JNqQ_f-maxage-0.gif

Wow, this is sad to see. Not a single W in here, I don’t want to compare but at least manual users on NT were able to eat on Yeezy’s. Adidas gives manual users a chance vs Nike just lets bots kill the drop.

last Adidas drop was trash you copped on YS countless people lose to bots on Adidas weak splash page some have never got past it. others get past and cop multiples

if anything online its always crap shoot

last release that was awesome was the kaws had a real limited window didn't explain how it worked you just had to log in and go.

bots took a super L due to the small window plus, credit info needed

Sorry if this has been asked already. On SNKRS US, does "Notify Me" automatically turn into "$160" or whatever to buy them? Or is refreshing the way to go?

lol
big believer in "you are what you download / who you follow / what you read" etc. I don't follow sneaker accounts b/c that's just not my interest these days.

I feel you may be anxious / stressed with this release but if you can't directly help you can just read over my post fam.

good luck tho later

well if you don't follow something your not interested you could at least go to the actual source like SNKRS and look at the information there since you are interested now. ijs

plus people ask the same question over and over hence its like you didn't bother to read the previous pages at least 5 pages back. i usually will read 5 pages back before i ask a question.

FML... Carted a pair of Zoom Flys and selected wrong shipping info during checkout on Paypal page. Picked my US address instead of CAD address.

Wow, this is sad to see. Not a single W in here, I don’t want to compare but at least manual users on NT were able to eat on Yeezy’s. Adidas gives manual users a chance vs Nike just lets bots kill the drop.
i still dont understand how a bot could even function when every account needs to be verified through a phone.. but thats probably the reason why i didnt get a single pair now either

people will hit on one of them and then still complain they dont hit on another “that they really wanted”

Dayyyum got the Prestos in my size!!! Didn’t even go for them first (I went for the AM90’s). Placed my order at around 2 minutes past 3.30 lol. Super happy!
Bruh what?? How is it that people who wait minutes seem to cop? There must be some randomness to this. I’ve heard of this happening many times.

Dayyyum got the Prestos in my size!!! Didn’t even go for them first (I went for the AM90’s). Placed my order at around 2 minutes past 3.30 lol. Super happy!

This kinda supports the whole its a random thing. just i think EU had a small amounts

you will most likely be fine. it'll be delayed but it should pop back up on your purchases and you'll get a confirmation email eventually

hmm, hopefully you're right. I keep my fingers crossed, but knowing my luck with limited releases :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom