Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Folks can't compare the UK and Canada drop to the USA drop later today.

- I can't speak for the UK, but Canada gets crumbs stock wise compared to the US. Both Nike and adidas, especially on sought-after "limited" drops.
- Because it was FCFS for UK/Canada it doesn't mean it will be for USA. NDC Canada is still fairly new so they haven't had another release system online.

Folks can't compare the UK and Canada drop to the USA drop later today.

- I can't speak for the UK, but Canada gets crumbs stock wise compared to the US. Both Nike and adidas, especially on sought-after "limited" drops.
- Because it was FCFS for UK/Canada it doesn't mean it will be for USA. NDC Canada is still fairly new so they haven't had another release system online.

THIS. pure facts. And if this is true I hope most of us feast.

****... ****.. Carted a pair of AF1's and didn't notice until about 5 mins after. So close on two pairs and nada. Worst luck this morning.

well if you don't follow something your not interested you could at least go to the actual source like SNKRS and look at the information there since you are interested now. ijs

plus people ask the same question over and over hence its like you didn't bother to read the previous pages at least 5 pages back. i usually will read 5 pages back before i ask a question.

am I not asking my question clear enough ??
before asking I went back 10 pages. just been getting a lot responses not answering my question.
everyone's commenting on EU and CA release. few people talking about the desktop SNKRS app.

is this release exclusive to SNKRS app today ? is there going to be a US NDC release ?
or are they releasing simultaneously ? simple.

SNKRS app doesn't mention anything about a US NDC release. -> this is why I'm randomly here, knowing that I could possibly get a quick answer from a community who has been closely monitoring this for months. lol

Haven't used snkrs in a while...should I be ready to enter any info when adding to cart or am I good since I'm already logged in?

Haven't used snkrs in a while...should I be ready to enter any info when adding to cart or am I good since I'm already logged in?

You already lost if you don't have your information with payment in your account ready to go.

guys i copped a pair of am90s in my size off nike canada. woo!!!! this is my 2nd favorite shoe after the aj1, so i'm super dooper happy.

Nice...I'll be extremely happy with a pair of AM90 in my size out of all them tbh.

am I not asking my question clear enough ??
before asking I went back 10 pages. just been getting a lot responses not answering my question.
everyone's commenting on EU and CA release. few people talking about the desktop SNKRS app.

is this release exclusive to SNKRS app today ? is there going to be a US NDC release ?
or are they releasing simultaneously ? simple.

SNKRS app doesn't mention anything about a US NDC release. -> this is why I'm randomly here, knowing that I could possibly get a quick answer from a community who has been closely monitoring this for months. lol

bro here https://www.nike.com/launch/

You already lost if you don't have your information with payment in your account ready to go.
Oh yeah I have all of that set up with my account, I just meant do I have to re-enter my password or anything during the process

lol
big believer in "you are what you download / who you follow / what you read" etc. I don't follow sneaker accounts b/c that's just not my interest these days.

I feel you may be anxious / stressed with this release but if you can't directly help you can just read over my post fam.

good luck tho later

you in here asking a lot of questions for it not to be your interest IJS... I am not anxious nor stressed with this release I have done my due diligence unlike you kind sir

Back
Top Bottom