Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ready for the Ws
2017-11-20 09_35_55-Calendar - Lojeng.Xiong@phci.org - Microsoft Outlook.png
Did the same thing to my calendar. Luckily everyone is off Thanksgiving week.

from what I gather SNKRS opens a window of time for each shoe after drop... you queue if you made it in... from there it's like a mini raffle of who gets their pairs

correct?

IDK but that Vapormax has a big tongue

Im in for taking L's

Way easier than coping Yeezys

am I not asking my question clear enough ??
before asking I went back 10 pages. just been getting a lot responses not answering my question.
everyone's commenting on EU and CA release. few people talking about the desktop SNKRS app.

is this release exclusive to SNKRS app today ? is there going to be a US NDC release ?
or are they releasing simultaneously ? simple.

SNKRS app doesn't mention anything about a US NDC release. -> this is why I'm randomly here, knowing that I could possibly get a quick answer from a community who has been closely monitoring this for months. lol

it literately tells you the drop time for each shoe on the app if you click on the shoe. and no there isn't anymore NDC releases unless a shoe sits. you can go on SNKRS desk top tho

i recommend you practice with another shoe and enter you cc info including the security code on a random shoe but don't click submit saves ur security code so u can check out faster next time. set up ur account on SNKRS desktop make sure you have your card saved

here is the site

https://www.nike.com/launch/

Good luck to you. Those are the “FOUR” I’m trying for today. NEED Prestos bad man.

Idk what it I suppose about the presto but everything works on it. The more I see it the more I want it lol.

I'm going for 1s, Prestos, AM97, but if I only hit on 1s I'll be content. Otherwise, I'm paying resale for the 1s. I can't complain. So far I have AM90, Blazers and AF1.

If I miss I'm gonna have to pay that resell on the Presto's too. Go over to sole supremacy and give them anything they'll take to equal prestos lol.

pp or cc desktop?

CC

here is a tip if you don't have your CC info saved on the site its L

also if you enter a new card for today make sure you go another shoe a random shoe and attempt to buy.

SNKRS will ask for security code for said card.

enter that info and go to the last step before submit then just cancel.

SNKRS will remember your security code and you wont have to enter it again for the drop.

trust me it can screw you. especially if your card is not on you at the time

in fact keep your card near you :lol:

Just added this if your logged out you may have to enter your security code again. so basically dummy buy a shoe right before the drop so the info is saved.

Last edited:
CC

here is a tip if you don't have your CC info saved on the site its L

also if you enter a new card for today make sure you go another shoe a random shoe and attempt to buy.

SNKRS will ask for security code for said card.

enter that info and go to the last step before submit then just cancel.

SNKRS will remember your security code and you wont have to enter it again for the drop.

trust me it can screw you. especially if your card is not on you at the time

in fact keep your card near you :lol:

I'm not located in the USA so I can't try for this, but anyway, I've memorized my entire card number, expiry date and CVV code already from all the autofills I've had throughout the years of trying to buy shoes lol.

from what I gather SNKRS opens a window of time for each shoe after drop... you queue if you made it in... from there it's like a mini raffle of who gets their pairs

correct?
Yes. Get in line within 2 minutes and then Nike randomly selects people to get them.

Welp just got a meeting maker from my Manager for 1:30 - 3:30. Oh well - maybe next time for me.

orange lace tips set them off :smokin
They come with orange shoelaces?

I would wear them with orange shoelaces.

I just noticed orange shoelaces maches orange tag

AM97 OW is colorless, so whatever lace you swap, go with your clothes
I might even purchase teal laces

Back
Top Bottom