Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hit up the CS for that. Never seen that on a pair of 1's. Is it legit glued or just stuck to it lightly?
Just stuck on lightly thats why i was curious i already ripped it off the side

Attachments

• 15121700242181762627530.jpg
    15121700242181762627530.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 59
Just stuck on lightly thats why i was curious i already ripped it off the side

The swoosh is glued in the center to the reinforcement strip and a little on the rear from what I can remember on my pair. It’s not just held by the stitching on the ends if that’s what you’re wondering.

Last edited:
Literally everything else about it is legit that's why i wanted to see if any other pairs came with it lightly glued on

I guess youre gucci. +1 for picture with finger behind the swoosh haha. Every pair I have handled I have been able to do that. Not 100% on the center being lightly glued like the other user said but maybe thats the case and i never noticed it myself. Either way I guess youre good from on them now

I only have one pair (presto) and they came with all laces. Don’t know why Nike couldn’t include them in a lace bag attached to the shoe.

Also, those prestos up there look ok to me.

hey ..none of my pairs or pairs i've seen came with a lace bag attached to the shoe ..that's usually another sign of fakes, stay woke fam.

hey ..none of my pairs or pairs i've seen came with a lace bag attached to the shoe ..that's usually another sign of fakes, stay woke fam.
No pairs come with a lace bag. All extra laces are thrown in to the box loose. NO LACE BAGS.

Literally everything else about it is legit that's why i wanted to see if any other pairs came with it lightly glued on

Those look legit to me. I was watching youtube reviews on the AJ1s and some guy had his swoosh lightly blued on his pair also.

AJ1 came in from Stockx. Missing the green laces smh. Got a standard answer about how they only check sneakers and nothing else. That bs aside, the 1 is beautiful. Hands down best of the 10 in my opinion. Almost makes me want to sell more stuff and double up.

ED4E27D9-50A3-42CA-8C0D-A5C25B401430.jpeg

Attachments

• 27BB17B6-C56B-471A-8066-A2B56DD3B31C.jpeg
    27BB17B6-C56B-471A-8066-A2B56DD3B31C.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 6
AJ1 came in from Stockx. Missing the green laces smh. Got a standard answer about how they only check sneakers and nothing else. That bs aside, the 1 is beautiful. Hands down best of the 10 in my opinion. Almost makes me want to sell more stuff and double up.

ED4E27D9-50A3-42CA-8C0D-A5C25B401430.jpeg

damn that sucks about the laces...

97s arrived from SNKRS, first time I've ever hit on a big release on the app. These are real nice. I love all the detail, I was really impressed with this shoe. These were my favorite out of the pack. Went for the Vapors and Jays but failed.

IMG_7300.JPG

My dude had to get them Timbs in there someway somehow :rofl:

My dude had to get them Timbs in there someway somehow :rofl:
Haha. Must be an east coast boy. Its boot season. I was gonna try for the OVO wheat timbs today cause I wasnt a new pair of boots and they had a GORETEX lining and fur inside but when they dropped I saw that it was 280 retail plus 15 shipping. No thank you :smh:

:lol::rofl::rofl::DT
The unprofessional, "You could always sell them" line was enough for me to go with Goat for my purchases moving forward. And I feel if Nike did have a inventory issue with accessories on this release, it would of already spread like wildfire through social media.

Of course the best part of the 'you could always sell them' response is that StockX would get to double dip on one pair --- they got the sellers fee on the first sale and odds are you are not gonna take 'em to GOAT where you have to list the deficiency so you sellwith StockX and they get another sellers fee

Back
Top Bottom