Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Haha. Must be an east coast boy. Its boot season. I was gonna try for the OVO wheat timbs today cause I wasnt a new pair of boots and they had a GORETEX lining and fur inside but when they dropped I saw that it was 280 retail plus 15 shipping. No thank you :smh:

Oh you don’t know Baller?

He’s the Timb gawd.

was going to purchase AJ1 OW but since laces are missing i will hold on it. They should enforce that policy for the ten. Laces are part of the off white creativity. If they don't care about it then no buying. AJ1 are specially awesome with those colored laces imho.

just got mine delivered from stock x.

very happy with them. got all tags and laces after freaking out the last couple of days.

only thing that caught my eye is that the middle upper, not sure what its called exactly. has a blueish tint to it. is that the norm?

you cant really tell from pics but in person its more noticeable

regardless i feel very luck to have gotten everything included, despite this, next time ill probably stick with GOAT.

IMG_1839.JPG

hey ..none of my pairs or pairs i've seen came with a lace bag attached to the shoe ..that's usually another sign of fakes, stay woke fam.

I’m saying I wish they came with lace bags attached. Not just thrown in the box. My pair came from Nike. So I’m good. Lol

Back
Top Bottom