Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Looks like Off White Paris really wants to push announcing winners until last minute. Crossing my fingers they announce it so I can either book the trip or have peace of mind that I didn’t win.

A
Looks like Off White Paris really wants to push announcing winners until last minute. Crossing my fingers they announce it so I can either book the trip or have peace of mind that I didn’t win.

Any idea what time they plan to announce / Mail results for the Offical OffWhite Paris Raffle ?

Still forbidden
If you trust me you can dm me your email and password for the site (need an account to enter), size, address, and phone number and I’ll enter for you.

I hear they’ve banned New York IPs for some reason. Alternatively you can contact a family member in another state to see if they can enter for you

If you trust me you can dm me your email and password for the site (need an account to enter), size, address, and phone number and I’ll enter for you.

I hear they’ve banned New York IPs for some reason. Alternatively you can contact a family member in another state to see if they can enter for you

NY here and I'm forbidden. Lol that's funny. NY got the beasts.

Benefit is less people will enter because they don’t want their money tied up and less botted entries for obvious reasons

The only people who won’t enter are people who read this thread and opt not to. So about 50 people. About 100,000 people will enter. So really, i’d rather just not have my £172 on Hold for 2 weeks. just personal preference.

The only people who won’t enter are people who read this thread. So about 1000 people. About 100,000 people will enter. So really, i’d rather just not have my £172 on Hold for 2 weeks. just personal preference.
They do say on their IG that funds will only be held until the drawing takes place. So hopefully that’s true and they don’t hold the funds longer than need be

had a look & can’t find where they actually promise that tbh. amateurs.
FCE8D07B-9D0E-4F1D-BE5A-2DB18E7D5C44.jpeg

wow how they just gunna hate on NY like that lol

Are these the original release before he changed his mind? If so do you think they already started producing these?

Back
Top Bottom