Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DgiZB6IX0AAqF7K.jpg:large
A Kaws x OW shoe with apparel collection would break the internet.

its my first, but dont they usually hit you with a % commission fee and/or cancel your account even its your first flake?

How old are you? You sound like a pre teen to 17.

If so first step of manhood honor ur agreements.

Most of the longest most beneficial relationships you will have will probably be based off ur reputation and gentleman’s agreement. Constantly gaming a system will get you no where in the long run.

Last edited:
0914C1D9-A52D-45F1-8950-336BF3DE832B.jpeg 8828A8A5-5D0F-4A1B-97EA-B731CD2A3C08.jpeg E2C158A0-926A-47B6-A668-01B2069FF27E.jpeg
I’m glad that these aren’t as hyped. Made it easier for me, almost traded my AM97 plus cash for two pairs of mercurial but decided to keep it and just buy them since resell not that high. Orange pair coming in tmr.

How old are you? You sound like a pre teen to 17.

If so first step of manhood honor ur agreements.

Most of the longest most beneficial relationships you will have will probably be based off ur reputation and gentleman’s agreement. Constantly gaming a system will get you no where in the long run.
Im 31. What reputation are you referring to if all the sellers on stockX are anonymous?

Last edited:
Can I post pics for legit checks in this thread or is there a seperate one? Could not find out by quick search, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom