Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Seller Obligations. By listing an item for sale (each posting, a “New Ask”), you are making a binding offer to sell that specific item to a buyer who purchases the item for the Ask price you have specified and to ship the item in accordance with our FAQ as updated from time to time. When a buyer accepts your offer by purchasing your item through our Services, you are contractually and legally bound to deliver that exact item for the specified price.

F088684A-E29B-42A3-AEAA-CD3CB322F399.jpeg

These do not disappoint..

Attachments

• A1F14E88-E55E-4D6E-B851-FB7B7B1B70D3.jpeg
    A1F14E88-E55E-4D6E-B851-FB7B7B1B70D3.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 22
Seller Obligations. By listing an item for sale (each posting, a “New Ask”), you are making a binding offer to sell that specific item to a buyer who purchases the item for the Ask price you have specified and to ship the item in accordance with our FAQ as updated from time to time. When a buyer accepts your offer by purchasing your item through our Services, you are contractually and legally bound to deliver that exact item for the specified price.

Apparently it doesn't matter when your reputation is anonymous.

well he is technically "entitled" to do whatever he wants. But he asked the community what we think and majority gave the response that its a douchebag and frowned upon move. He can still flake on the sale because stockx sucks at actually penalizing people for flaking an agreed sale and also because its anonymous. He can tell us that he went thru with the sale but in reality he could've flaked to maximize his profits and we wouldn't know because of anonymity.

You're gonna carry this around for atleast a few months.
lololololol.

What the hell were you expecting?
This is bullying now lol let the man rest he made a mistake then he posted about his mistake I still say you have the right to cancel at any time I also understand be a man and ship em take your gain and keep it push in what if the market drops ? He will regret it but we all know that ain’t happening lol

So I’m an herb because I want to cancel a sale and sit on the shoes longer with how the market is going on these? I don’t know see how this has to do anything with how my life has been rough lol. It’s just simple economics with shoes with anonymous buyers and sellers.

And I can’t imagine the role of an aftermarket buyer because I’m all for real retail or bust.
I can’t lie dude

You’re not a herb,
You’re a ****

Back
Top Bottom