Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sitting here refreshing my inbox for mail from Keith. All I need is the AJ1 hit and I’ll be done with this release..

Man my girl won the AJ1 at Kith BK!!!

Attachments

• A3D8EB8D-8C64-431D-84FD-A554DC9FEFBA.gif
    A3D8EB8D-8C64-431D-84FD-A554DC9FEFBA.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
Welp now I have to fly to Chicago once again. I hit on the aj1's . Not bad 3 out of 10 from the collection. I love the prestos or vapor max but I couldn't get neither. This has been a great year for the sneaker culture. I'm happy with the new collabs with different people in different cultures. We can't win them all but man even the GR shoes are fire.

It a wrap for me with all these loses.. at least I’m done n over with.. glad a lot of ppl hit in NYC just NOT ME

0-for-life on these OW raffles. I don't even know how many hands I would need to count the L's. Hoping I can hit for a pair of 90s on SNKRS since I didn't have access today either.

I want to think that Nike isn't that messed up and have us wait till after Thanksgiving before officially dropping it.

can anyone confirm if you can pick up both pairs at Kith if you won 2?
same email and name, and location thats luck - totally cool. Different email and/or name permutation at different locations, all good. Different email and/or name permutation at the same location, your putting yourself at risk. maybe get on the line again.

Just got that W from FA Chicago after the waitlist. Super pumped to pick these up in my size 13 tomorrow. Funny thing is I never hit on FA and the past 3 releases I got picked. #BLESSED.

Back
Top Bottom