Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I went TTS on the blazers, but I have a semi-wide foot and my foot swells sometimes during the course of the day so it doesn't bother me. It's similar in length to my AJ1s.

Prestos shipped from Nike EU :pimp: May go for a pair of zoom fly’s now. I’ve basically only worn Adidas for the last 2 years but those zoom fly’s are almost my favorite pair in this collection and heard that they are pretty comfortable too. They go for 300£ in Europe which is basically 130£ over retail. Might unload some stuff to pay for them. Can only find one video review for them though which is a bummer.

I think that means you're only after "hyped" shoes.

Because the last 2 years is all about "Yeezy" and now you're suddenly getting Nikes again because of this drop.

:tongue:

Its pretty easy, just go online and submit the shoes you want to sell and they'll let you know if they'll accept it or not. After just drop it off and wait til your shoe sells and your funds will go directly to your account which you can then transfer to your bank or ask for a physical check. You'll definitely make more selling it there than stockx.
how fast generally would you say hyped shoes like these sell?

That nike statement just says they dont know what to do. Its very simple implement a cell phone text for confirmation. Draws have location service.

Hyperdunks seem to have the lowest return for being the second highest priced pair. I might try to pick up a pair if it continues falling.

yeah I've sold many pairs on stockx due to the ease and quickness but still curious what turnaround is like on FC.

It's not bad. FC gets the tourist crowd and people who want kicks instantly. Not to mention a lot of celebrities get their fix there. Things do move, but maybe not as fast as Stockx.

yeah I've sold many pairs on stockx due to the ease and quickness but still curious what turnaround is like on FC.
Grailed is another good option, the money is transferred to your paypal within 30mins after you sell the item. I sold my OW AJ1’s on Grailed.

Hyperdunks seem to have the lowest return for being the second highest priced pair. I might try to pick up a pair if it continues falling.
I think they are one of the better looking pairs. Got someone down to $385 shipped on eBay last night and pulled the trigger. Still kinda high but no where near the AJ 1, presto, vapormax range

It's not bad. FC gets the tourist crowd and people who want kicks instantly. Not to mention a lot of celebrities get their fix there. Things do move, but maybe not as fast as Stockx.
FC moves larger ticket items quicker usually. I have a local consignment shop that even consigns pairs at FC because of the sheer amount of foot traffic through that store. For example they had to pull my pair of fragments off of consignment at FC when I went to their shop to buy them.

Did anyone get through on SNKRS but not receive an order confirmation yet? Wondering if I'm the only one..

Back
Top Bottom