Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Is there a way to use PayPal on WCS? It says they accept it at checkout but when I get to payment method all its shows in credit card.

Is there a way to use PayPal on WCS? It says they accept it at checkout but when I get to payment method all its shows in credit card.

I was looking for the PayPal option as well but didn't see it. I just used my credit card and it worked fine.

Windy City sole restocked in just about everything. Bad news is though that they are now current resale prices.
i bought my 1s from them yesterday. even tho it was a little more expensive then stockx because i dont wanna go thru the bull**** with stockx sellers. i bought a supreme bogo hoodie few weeks back and a seller tried to finesse stockx with fakes so the transaction didnt go thru.

Stadium goods is currently 15% for new years.
This makes some of their prices for the off whites a little lower than most resale depending on the size and model.

Also use code trysg for an addition 5% off. Got the 90s for below 540 shipped, over 80 less than the lowest price on stock x for my size.

Also use code trysg for an addition 5% off. Got the 90s for below 540 shipped, over 80 less than the lowest price on stock x for my size.
bruh i paid 1490 yesterday shouldve waited for a day lmao, with the trysg code the price is 1400 for my size, i wonder if i can cancel my windy city sole pair lol

Tried looking at Yotube reviews but couldn’t find any good suggestion so, anyone with sizing info on the Air Force 1’s from the collection?

I tried using my stadium goods code for a order and it says not valid.. I guess you can’t use it with the sale going on :/

Buy these Off White's from Stadium Goods at your own risk. I bought the Blazers from them last week and then they refunded and canceled due to overselling. They still have my size 9 listed on their site.

They suck.

how do the presto's fit for those who are half szers?

stadium goods prices aint any better than stock x or goat. if anything, you can find em cheaper at stock x.

Last edited:
how do the presto's fit for those who are half szers?

stadium goods prices aint any better than stock x or goat. if anything, you can find em cheaper at stock x.

They are decently cheaper for a few models and sizes. The am 90 in my size were both 650+ on stock x and goat, while after the 5% code, they were below 540 shipped.

Hoping they ship, but with reading what was above I am expecting a cancel lol

Back
Top Bottom