Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Or you could practice good business ethics and hold up your end of the agreement and learn from it.

Yeah aight. I dont owe these apps ****, Im getting every dollar. Not even gonna begin with the shady business ethics they’ve been guilty of

AT58.gif

Damn thats crazy, and to think people were selling their pairs for $580 outside of Kith this past week. Nuts.
I laughed at the dude when he offered me $500 for my pair when i picked up at Kith last week. I sold my OW AJ1 Chicago’s for $1200 when I won at KITH last time. I learned my lesson from that, Im holding onto these for a min..

Dam wonder if there’s anyway I can cancel my UNC sale on StockX without them charging me a fee/banning my account. Didn’t expect it to jump in prices that much.
You can and if you talk to them nice they will wave the fee tell em you just look and don’t have all shoe laces

Just dont send it. If its your first or second time flaking, dont even sweat it, nothing at all will happen. Dont listen to anyone telling you to take a loss, **** em.

How are you taking a loss

He still profits what are you talking about

Don’t listen to this man. He seems like the type to smash his homies girl if he had the chance.

Y’all boys need to learn some honor in agreement cause if down the line someone did you like that y’all be on NT crying

Reminds me of the time a seller and I agreed on a price as long as I picked up. Day of the meet up, he tells me he sold it to another guy who offered $5 more :lol:

Can anyone point me to some Twitter pages I can follow for OW updates/alerts?

My bid just got accepted for the white jersey so I'm ready to commit now I guess :lol:

It's kind of your fault for selling so low/so quickly thinking that was the best you'd get from it. Sometimes you sell a pair of shoes the day your order goes through and the resell plummets the next day. Sometimes you sell it and resell skyrockets. It's like playing the stock market. If you see an uptick and decide to sell, there's nothing you can do about it if the stock goes up. I mean, do what you gotta do, but karma can sometimes catch up (if you believe in that).

how do you guys think the converse fit? i have an 11 (half size down for me) ds but debating if i should try to hunt down a 10.5 only worn in the houes to test haven't really walked yet

Just dont send it. If its your first or second time flaking, dont even sweat it, nothing at all will happen. Dont listen to anyone telling you to take a loss, **** em.
its my first, but dont they usually hit you with a % commission fee and/or cancel your account even its your first flake?

how do you guys think the converse fit? i have an 11 (half size down for me) ds but debating if i should try to hunt down a 10.5 only worn in the houes to test haven't really walked yet

I'm a size 9 in standard nike shoes like the Flyknit trainers, AM90, AM1, Jordan 1, Jordan 3.

I wear a size 8 in my OW converse and it fits perfect on me

Back
Top Bottom