Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DE76BC0A-1D4D-45B0-A339-CA86291B9A25.jpeg
The only exclusive acces I have smh.
Giant white screen with that little candy corn looking POS up there is a sad sight.

Seems like y’all buy one off white to buy the next off white. Do y’all even want the shoe to wear or just hypebeast to next one

Enjoy what u have wear ur shoes. Or else i never appreciate the W’s
I don't want them I want the 87 sails . I'm 100 percent selling these for them.. pretty good trade off

You see in order to buy the off-whites you need to first buy a pair of off whites so they know you like them but in order to buy a pair of off whites in the first place you have to have exclusive access which you can get by first purchasing some off whites.

Comprende?
Capitalism fuuin rules, yall

Manufactured exclusivity <3

Okay try this out. Use the desktop link on your phone for prestos that takes you to the spinning circle. On that screen sign into your nike account and click the box that says stay logged in. Then back out and refresh your snkrs app. If you have a widget I think the prestos will pop there.

People selling these toward sails? Mannnn

Anyone who wants a size 7.5 pair of sails + cash and got these in a size 8 hit my messages.

common sense isnt so common

why meet up at a consignment shop to verify authenticity or meet at starbucks with surveillance and ppl
when i can just meet you on your side of town, on your block surrounded by your homies

Yeah meeting at a police station is easily the safest place to meet. Plus, anyone who would be too sketched out to do that, you probably don’t want to do business with. As far as LCs go, I’m not sure if consignment shops would mediate trades but I assume there is a cost. Would be worth it either way but, honestly, StockX and GOAT have driven sales close to true market value so, unless you have an odd/rare size selling and buying off those platforms is a MUCH easier option than dealing with randos.

Okay try this out. Use the desktop link on your phone for prestos that takes you to the spinning circle. On that screen sign into your nike account and click the box that says stay logged in. Then back out and refresh your snkrs app. If you have a widget I think the prestos will pop there.

That actually worked and it showed up on my work phone in the widget, but of course its all sold out now

Reactions: JRV
But none like this .... I’ll settle for the white but black BLACK was the one I wanted smh and if I don’t win neither ima look for a trade for the ow aj1 ... foook it

Reactions: JRV
Guess I’ll move on from this pair and just enjoy my OG OW Presto. Was debating for a while but I don’t think I want to sell my double up SW for these.

Is this the screen where you wait with crossed fingers or is it over?

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-27_13-53-32.png
    upload_2018-7-27_13-53-32.png
    571.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom