Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

8BB29279-30CB-4B3A-B881-D09F9F4956AC.png

W! Time to enter at Nordstrom NYC now

The white pair already going for less than the black pair for a size 9. Good possibility it’ll be a lot lower once it release on SNKRS?

Has anyone ever won from Nordstrom Culver City? I’ve heard about some rigging going on before for the black vapormax 2.0

I am pretty surprised I was able to hit being that so many had the usual errors. I literally took my time with each step so as no to hit directions like I always do and expected it to fumble but it went through. Team manual over here too.

Haven't heard back from anyone else either so it's a pleasant surprise.So surprised, I haven't closed out the winning shoe pic with the barcode for fear of losing it because I have no idea what happens when you win/close it out. :lol:

Might let these UNCs go for the white Vapormax; the black pair has become my go-to shoe.

I am pretty surprised I was able to hit being that so many had the usual errors. I literally took my time with each step so as no to hit directions like I always do and expected it to fumble but it went through. Team manual over here too.

Haven't heard back from anyone else either so it's a pleasant surprise.So surprised, I haven't closed out the winning shoe pic with the barcode for fear of losing it because I have no idea what happens when you win/close it out. :lol:
Wifi ?

really wish i could somehow grab a pair of OW for retail. is what it is tho. days of paying resale are over for me. hoping i can at least grab the John Elliot's - very clean shoe.

Back
Top Bottom