Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2C51AAEC-10B6-4A3B-9EBB-2E0C6A07F990.jpeg

Who wants to join the loop? :lol:

might be kind of unrelated to this thread, But was wondering if anyone knew of any cook groups (discord) that are free to join or are open for spots? Really want the Grim Reapers and have struck out on previous releases of the blazers. Feel like any edge on the release would help out a ton.

might be kind of unrelated to this thread, But was wondering if anyone knew of any cook groups (discord) that are free to join or are open for spots? Really want the Grim Reapers and have struck out on previous releases of the blazers. Feel like any edge on the release would help out a ton.
This gonna be the closest you gonna get to a free “cook group”. their whole business model is to help people for the right price. good luck tho, hopefully you prove me wrong and flourish

This gonna be the closest you gonna get to a free “cook group”. their whole business model is to help people for the right price. good luck tho, hopefully you prove me wrong and flourish

True. The business model behind them all is so sus (give some money to me and you might get and edge). I just wanted to find a decent free one just to get the ropes of how to use the platform as well as network with some in it. The hunt continues!

Thank you, Hope you do as well. OW for all.

I feel like the more active you are on Niketalk the better your chances are of hitting you wouldn't believe how much your just talking and suddenly you see the GO! Post pop up. Got my Curry Air Max 1s this way this year.

Kinda true but not so much for Off Whites. Dozens of people in here are on the forum everyday and still haven't hit a pair for retail or only have caught one or two. The curry AM1 sat on nike for a week or 2.

I feel like the more active you are on Niketalk the better your chances are of hitting you wouldn't believe how much your just talking and suddenly you see the GO! Post pop up. Got my Curry Air Max 1s this way this year.

Lol, Hope is the last thing we lose

Not with Off-Whites so much. Yes we are good on here to notify, Im still batting .000 (except with StockX).

Back
Top Bottom