Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

170 entries is a new record. Makes my 85 or 90 I did for the Blazers/Chucks look like I put in half the work- lol

(And I didn't hit on a single one. In fact, my wife won me a pair casually logging into Nike.com to pick up the Converse's 45 mins into the release. It blows my mind.)

Just opened SNKRS since earlier
E8217527-39D9-4DBF-8855-58F33EA14D49.png
I ****in know Nike...thanks

Ended up buying the Orange Blazers off stockx. First off white.
Def need tips from y’all on to cop easier. Or I could just work 1 extra day

Just work your chart day my man. Your blessed to be able to afford a pair for resale. No ones ever gonna give up their secrets bro if they found a way.

Last edited:
I don't see anything special with these converse besides the hype. It's just a regular Chuck Taylor with the black stripes on the bottom, It's not like it's made with different materials or a special color way. I think the only reason most people want it is to flip it. At least the other Nike OW models it looks creative. I’m not saying this because I didn’t get it, I didn’t even bother trying and I have no problem willing to pay resell if I want it like the other OWs I couldn’t cop at retail but let’s be real...majority of people buying it just to buy it with these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see anything special with these converse besides the hype. It's just a regular chuck Taylor with the black stripes on the bottom, It's not like it's made with different materials or a special color way. I think the only reason most people want it is to flip it. At least the other Nike OW models it looks creative.

I agree and was thinking same thing, but look at all the bids compared to asks on stockx.. This might start tilting back other way when people get their shoes from online purchases but seems like there is a real demand there from the start.

im still out here taking Ls. still waitinf for a raffle win for any off whites. idk how some of yall got so mucj luck. anyways what the next off white release?

Just opened SNKRS since earlier
E8217527-39D9-4DBF-8855-58F33EA14D49.png
I ****in know Nike...thanks
I got the same thing twice! I opened SNKRS last night and got the notice and was salty and this morning I opened SNKRS and it told me again. These didn’t even drop on the SNKRS app (would have been better if they did) so I’m a little confused. That drop yesterday was infuriating

My wife is normally a women’s size 9/7.5 men’s. So should I go 6.5 or 7, she actually likes these converses, I can’t believe she finally likes a pair of shoes I’ve bought

Back
Top Bottom