Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Read through everything from this AM. Today was my first W on a pair of off-whites after every attempt prior and failed.

I saw a new cook group on twitter a month ago. First month is free once they added monitors etc through discord, which was this month. Debating if I'll continue but we shall see. I was notified five mins before release about the link that didn't have stock and then the scratch method.

I then got a notification that it was up ready to go. It's sad it has to come to this, it really is but that's my success from this AM.
20181025_211536.jpg
20181025_211536.jpg
Screenshot_20181025-085029_SNKRS.jpg
how does one join hat cook group?

ATCs are virtually useless for these OW releases though. All they do is enter your info for SNKRS, outside of that they have very little success on shopify sites as they themselves take the stock before attempting to get your personal pairs.

ATCs are virtually useless for these OW releases though. All they do is enter your info for SNKRS, outside of that they have very little success on shopify sites as they themselves take the stock before attempting to get your personal pairs.

I agree. I thought this through a few weeks ago and didn't see any advantage for Draws. It would only be feasible if purchasing Nike+ verified accounts in addition to, an ATC service for shock drops, and maybe Draws.

If you think a cook group, Or a bot, Or an ATC service, Or any one thing is going to work, you’re wasting your time and money. The amount of time know-how and effort that needs to go into even being remotely successful is significant. I don’t care if it worked for one person...that one time....broaden the focus group a bit.

Relying on that **** = L. Here’s an idea. Find the ATC services twitter handles(or a bot service/proxy service). Look in the comments after release day. Or do a search for who mentions them. Count the dissatisfied customers vs those who were successful.

These people out there treat this as work. Whether it’s online via technology or in person via strength in numbers/connections.

Then there’s the next rung down of people who make the investment to go all in (groups, bots, proxies, dedicated servers) and physical campers willing to wait in line.

Then there’s the next rung down of folks who are like the JV tech users. (Buying bots and ATC but don’t maximize their chances with proxies and stuff) and the “I’m only camping for af1s” mindset dude

Then there’s everyone here that’s trying to figure **** out.

You’re setting yourself up for disappointment. You can’t casually fight this fight. You’ll be out tech’d and out muscled every time.

If it’s worth it to you...you gotta have every scenario planned for. Yesterday was a good example. I always have a pixel and iPhone ready to go for drops. I try to account for every variable that can be thrown our way. And I still lose every single time. But then there’s the next backup and the next and the next. So word of caution...a bot isn’t gonna do anything for you besides deepen your frustration.

If you think a cook group, Or a bot, Or an ATC service, Or any one thing is going to work, you’re wasting your time and money. The amount of time know-how and effort that needs to go into even being remotely successful is significant. I don’t care if it worked for one person...that one time....broaden the focus group a bit.

Relying on that **** = L. Here’s an idea. Find the ATC services twitter handles(or a bot service/proxy service). Look in the comments after release day. Or do a search for who mentions them. Count the dissatisfied customers vs those who were successful.

These people out there treat this as work. Whether it’s online via technology or in person via strength in numbers/connections.

Then there’s the next rung down of people who make the investment to go all in (groups, bots, proxies, dedicated servers) and physical campers willing to wait in line.

Then there’s the next rung down of folks who are like the JV tech users. (Buying bots and ATC but don’t maximize their chances with proxies and stuff) and the “I’m only camping for af1s” mindset dude

You’re setting yourself up for disappointment. You can’t casually fight this fight. You’ll be out tech’d and out muscled every time.

If it’s worth it to you...you gotta have every scenario planned for. Yesterday was a good example. I always have a pixel and iPhone ready to go for drops. I try to account for every variable that can be thrown our way. And I still lose every single time. But then there’s the next backup and the next and the next. So word of caution...a bot isn’t gonna do anything for you besides deepen your frustration.

Well monitors helped me out numerous of times. That's all I care about. I get info myself lol

Well monitors helped me out numerous of times. That's all I care about. I get info myself lol
Of course everything helps! I love monitoring oos Shopify carts, it’s come through for me before but I’d never rely on it. I’m just saying it takes an Arsenal of tricks, tactics and effort...and even then the odds are horrible.

Of course everything helps! I love monitoring oos Shopify carts, it’s come through for me before but I’d never rely on it. I’m just saying it takes an Arsenal of tricks, tactics and effort...and even then the odds are horrible.

True, but recently the quick task helps me big time. Blazers being my most recent come up lol

all ATC companies out there are trash, success rate is low. Some of these companies just repeat and repost 1 or 2 people and make it seem like they hit a ton.

I've been out of the game so long and came back into this madness and dknt understand a damn thing when it comes to the last few posts.

Feels like learning a new language. :frown:
I just want to be able to buy sneakers I actually want for retail smh.

lmfao, they're just shoes ....i have cybersole, i have monitors & i've always had more success with manual cops more than anything ... just the way it goes ... but nobody about to run around with 2 cellphones & a plethora of other stuff just for some shoes fam ... i'd rather go back to selling dope if imma do all that.

Well put. One can only get what they put into it. While tools like monitors and bots can help, it still takes effort on the user's part, which is one thing people don't understand. I've seen people have access to monitors etc and still don't cop or even pay attention to them because its "too much work". There's nothing wrong with not wanting to spend hours trying/preparing to get a shoe, but this is the state of the sneaker game we're in and it is what it is.

I'm new to this thread, but it seems the legends are true. I like the way you think. I have a somewhat decent amount of success getting releases and when friends ask me how to cop I start to explain stuff that goes to extremities like this and then they go, "You're doing too much."

Not paying for a bot/ATC and moving on after an L because 79 other shoes are dropping that week >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm not trying to take 79 more L's.

I cant remember the last time I copped from nike and I've never won anything off of snkrs.

Like everyone else, I'm tired of losing. Tired of seeing other ppl win, tired of looking at photos of stuff I've never seen offline and I dont live in NYC anymore so online is the only way to go for a shot at paying retail.

If I gotta resell to get what I want to rock for retail then I have to adapt. **** is so sad.

I am happy Android users finally didn't get the short end of the stick for a drop. Most of these gimmicky drops have been heavily iOS favored. Only other time that droids had an advantage was PS AF1s I believe but you needed to be at the certain event location for that.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Androids don't even have SNKRS stash.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to take 79 more L's.

I cant remember the last time I copped from nike and I've never won anything off of snkrs.

Like everyone else, I'm tired of losing. Tired of seeing other ppl win, tired of looking at photos of stuff I've never seen offline and I dont live in NYC anymore so online is the only way to go for a shot at paying retail.

If I gotta resell to get what I want to rock for retail then I have to adapt. **** is so sad.

I feel you, I just stopped caring as much.

Life has course corrected my energy.

I have so many pairs that I turn things around to get the pairs I truly want.

If a bot or ATC works for you, then :nthat:...i'm in no place to judge.

It’s safe to say I’m happy with my 4 off white pairs

I have a black one

A white one

And a something of pink grey.

And baby blue one

I’m selling 2 pairs of ds yeezys for the AF ones

Calling it a day after that.

success rate to horrible to keep up the off white L thread lmao

Back
Top Bottom