Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yep. I think we’re all aware that we’re living in a world where it’s possible and probable that brands and people operate in the grey. It’s possible to be amazing, altruistic, mindful, “woke” etc on one hand and on the other, greedy, self-serving and even harmful...and everywhere in between. There’s no universal truth or behavior.

The wealthiest companies generally do this. Amazon and Apple internally are horrid with their labor rules. I'm sure everyone has heard about workers at some of the Amazon fulfillment centres having to urinate in bottles because they weren't allowed to go on break... Yet their business goes on.

loaded fully booked for me as well. i got the notification at 4:28 so figured it'd be 4:43. But I was tapping since 4:38 since they like to drop pass early a few times.

Dear Nike- this SNKRS pass method is NOT a good way to distribute desirable shoes to those that want them and aren’t bots.

This pass stuff doesn’t know what it wants to be. Is it a raffle? No. Is it a game of skill of click the captcha first like adidas does (and they even warm you, “be quick”)? No. It’s jsut a stupid first come first serve button mashing that helps those w the fastest internet connection and algorithm- aka bots. So it’s insanely stupid. Figure out another way. Use text verification to assure it’s a real phone being used. Do something. I get the nothificstion, even though it was early I didn’t even get to size selection. On a 300 shoe, not a blockbuster. This is a freaking joke for a 100bn company w rabid fans for their product. Pathetic way of doing this.

nike chicago popped up finally

fully booked

full

Man.. Chicago lagged. Came on around :52 and network error was bad. By the time I refreshed/got in, there was size 15 and it got booked. Feelsbadman. On to the next

Back
Top Bottom