Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

1604245407018.jpeg

Colorway is sick!
Trying to love this model but they're a little too bulky for me.

Site is weird had to use PayPal to enter, they dead took an entire payment unlike those pending PayPal holds :lol:

Depends on your bank. Bank of America's exchange rate was higher than PP's.
That's right. I have BofA, but it's a specific CC with no forex fees. I highly recommend that anyone who normally travels internationally get a card without forex fees.

That's right. I have BofA, but it's a specific CC with no forex fees. I highly recommend that anyone who normally travels internationally get a card without forex fees.

I should make a foreign-fee free CC just for my sneaker purchases from overseas.

hold this 500 while i wait to see if its actually gone or if i took an L and was missing 500 for a week for no reason.

:nthat: love these.

maybe it will help with a W tho.

Yeah, I think you can only enter for one colorway. I accidentally entered for both... hope they can't cancel my entries :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

It says “Per person can submit application per colorway”

The wording is strange but I assume it means one entry per person per colorway. You should be straight entering for both.

cant create account keeps saying this

• The valid string rule valid_string(alpha, numeric) failed for field Password

It says “Per person can submit application per colorway”

The wording is strange but I assume it means one entry per person per colorway. You should be straight entering for both.

I hope so bro. Not being able to pick up my White Nylon Sacai WIN from undefeated still stings whenever I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom