Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I got both of the green and red waffles from StockX. The green ones fit smaller than the reds. Is this a thing or are one of these fake?

I hope Nike doesn’t “Nike React” these to death in terms of colorways.

The original nike react over kill was the sock darts. I remember when those were going for heavy money on almost any drop any color. Then just never stopped. lol

But with these, since they are a collab. I don't see them going beyond these in many more colorways if any, for this specific model.

am I reaching or are you color blind

dsc_9432b.jpg
46265507491_a4e6e4558b_b.jpg

I know this the Sacai thread, but I scrolled past this post and I just gotta say, GDAMN THOSE STORM BLUE UNIONS LOOK NICE!! HOW CAN ANYBODY HATE ON THOSE?!

I know this the Sacai thread, but I scrolled past this post and I just gotta say, GDAMN THOSE STORM BLUE UNIONS LOOK NICE!! HOW CAN ANYBODY HATE ON THOSE?!
I don’t know. They were my favorite sneaker last year, better than the Black Toe version, IMO.

Yesss back for this second release. I'm still so hurt from the first release. We finna cook this time broooos

So are there any real differences in the OG Tailwinds, Daybreaks and LDVs? From photos of the originals they all look the same with varying swoosh shapes.

I spent all day yesterday relacing the sacais that I didn't even get a chance to wear them because NYC had a random storm out of nowhere.

So are there any real differences in the OG Tailwinds, Daybreaks and LDVs? From photos of the originals they all look the same with varying swoosh shapes.

The heels are completely different lol, as well as the tongue/double tongue.

The heels are completely different lol, as well as the tongue/double tongue.
Im not talking about the Sacai, talking about the OG models that inspired them.

Shape, back panel, swoosh cut, airbag in tailwind and mesh vs nylon mid panel is the differences I see but all in all they are very similar pairs all from 78-79

LDV
nike-ldv.jpg

Daybreak
nike-daybreak.jpg

Tailwind
ff_nike-airmax1979.jpg

tailwind-japan-560x661.jpg

299cff1b0995a19cfe617e2aed5e2973.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom