Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

UNDS these today, have to say waffles take the cake but these are still dope

BA82F349-054C-4958-A212-3F1EF0F1C57D.jpeg

How do they fit?

just got the blue waffles. they run long & narrow. best stay TTS or half size down. they're a work of art tho.

Two days straight of wear.

Love these to death - gonna beat them over the summer.

For the burning questions:
Sizing
how you wear them will make a difference here. I tie all my laces (I grew out of not tying my shoes in my adolescence) so going my usual half up was perfect as the base silos are generally narrow. Nike runner models are always narrow imo. If you don’t lace, sizing down will probably help keep the shoe on.

if you’re a high volume / wide foot, go half up.
If you’re regular, TTS will work great.
If you’re narrow, go half down.

If you don’t plan to do up your laces, adjust as necessary by going smaller.

Comfort
The stacked mids give you a cushy but unstable ride. It’s sort of reminiscent of react in that way. It’s not a great all day shoe but I work a desk job so doesn’t matter to me all that much.

And small PSA, relacing (factory lacing is lame) is a pain. It’s literally two pairs of laces in a standard lace hole so it requires some patience and cleverness to get it done right without twisting. Start one lace and then feed in the second as a follower for best results. Don’t try to do it all at once.

Finally, don’t force your foot in. The shoe is fragile. Almost 60% consists of one layer of mesh. Once you rip it, you’re ****ed.

A28DEAA7-1543-4905-AA8C-DE4F5906F9A0.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope my seller ship the blue pair today. I know they got 2-3 days but I always get anxious when they dont ship early and prices go up. I bought it early Friday and he didn't confirm till late at night. Now prices is about $50 more than what I paid. But the green one was shipped within an hour of seller accepting my offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering why my CC wasnt working for raffles so I called because there was a freeze on it. Apparently they blocked a SNKRS win for a pair of Sacais. SOB!!! Lol

Damn making me want to pull the trigger on resale right now, but going to wait one more day

Yea prices have been pretty steady, i’m giving it one more day as well before coppin. The question is...Green or Blue?

caved and copped reds off StockX too

greens arrive tmrw. fingers crossed I got the black laces too after seeing that pic up there :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom