Nike x stranger things

Stranger-Things-Nike-Blazer-Mid-Starcourt-Mall-Release-Date-1.jpg

Stranger-Things-Nike-Blazer-Mid-Starcourt-Mall-Release-Date-2.jpg

Stranger-Things-Nike-Blazer-Mid-Starcourt-Mall-Release-Date-3.jpg

Stranger-Things-Nike-Blazer-Mid-Starcourt-Mall-Release-Date-4.jpg

Stranger-Things-Nike-Blazer-Mid-Starcourt-Mall-Release-Date-5.jpg

Stranger-Things-Nike-Blazer-Mid-Starcourt-Mall-Release-Date-6.jpg

I like them Blazers but Im not even gonna bother trying to get them with the way they have rolled these releases out...

At least these ones have something to do with the show. The Hawkins high ones were Bs. The school wasn’t even in it.
The first wave should have been based on the mall. Gimme a hot dog on a stick Cortez and I would have been happier.

I traveled to San Fran for my birthday this past week and stopped by BAIT hoping I would find something good, only to find that it was that San Diego was the location with the grey tailwinds (probably wouldn't have any available if I went there anyway and I should've done my research in advance), but did manage to get the green pair from Undefeated. I love them, I stay in Atl so want to try and drop by the school where it was filmed.

I traveled to San Fran for my birthday this past week and stopped by BAIT hoping I would find something good, only to find that it was that San Diego was the location with the grey tailwinds (probably wouldn't have any available if I went there anyway and I should've done my research in advance), but did manage to get the green pair from Undefeated. I love them, I stay in Atl so want to try and drop by the school where it was filmed.

You mean eagles landing high and middle
In Mcdonough
They close those schools down and built new ones. I guess they use them for movies now

ive heard youll be ask to leave when you visit the school or some other interest points from the series no trepassing but if u chk it out take pics(pause)

ive heard youll be ask to leave when you visit the school or some other interest points from the series no trepassing but if u chk it out take pics(pause)
I didn't get asked to leave but got asked if I was an extra when I pulled up. Guessing season 4 is filming. The school is mid way between stockbridge/mcdonough GA and is right beside Stockbridge elementary. As I was making my way over there I saw those yellow film signs and was thinking, "damn, the day i decide to venture out here I bet it's at the school and bet its for Stranger Things." The signs were "LGC" and "Eye" here's a clip I managed to capture on my turn around to exit out of the street.

Us11 has Nike.com stock images, and it has text under the pictures saying the Cortez will release 8/13.

I didn't get asked to leave but got asked if I was an extra when I pulled up. Guessing season 4 is filming. The school is mid way between stockbridge/mcdonough GA and is right beside Stockbridge elementary. As I was making my way over there I saw those yellow film signs and was thinking, "damn, the day i decide to venture out here I bet it's at the school and bet its for Stranger Things." The signs were "LGC" and "Eye" here's a clip I managed to capture on my turn around to exit out of the street.

So this is recently?

Back
Top Bottom