Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

R rails

Discussions about FAKES...There's just no place for this on Niketalk other than the designated thread (link below). The way we look at this issue, is that ANY talk of FAKE shoes, or product, is prohibited. It gives small promotion to the garbage out there and that's NOT what we do!

If people want to buy and support fakes, that's their own prerogative, we do not have control over that.

We DO NOT condone any member(s) in trying to convince other members that buying, or supporting fakes is okay and that there is no difference between legitimate product and fake. FAKE is FAKE not matter how you view it.

*If anyone is caught selling fake product(s), they will be banned from our site indefinitely*

If you have a legit check, you know where to put the post. If you come across any site(s) that are selling fakes, but trying to pass them off as "Authentic," please post it in the fake website thread to help raise awareness of where not to shop at (link to thread below).

Other than that, keep it off Niketalk.

http://niketalk.com/t/594516/fake-sneaker-websites-websites-that-advertise-authentics-but-sell-fakes

Seems like their inventory checker messed up and allowed a lot of people to checkout and then they decided to IP ban the US instead of having to deal with tons of people complaining about cancelled orders

R rails

Discussions about FAKES...There's just no place for this on Niketalk other than the designated thread (link below). The way we look at this issue, is that ANY talk of FAKE shoes, or product, is prohibited. It gives small promotion to the garbage out there and that's NOT what we do!

If people want to buy and support fakes, that's their own prerogative, we do not have control over that.

We DO NOT condone any member(s) in trying to convince other members that buying, or supporting fakes is okay and that there is no difference between legitimate product and fake. FAKE is FAKE not matter how you view it.

*If anyone is caught selling fake product(s), they will be banned from our site indefinitely*

If you have a legit check, you know where to put the post. If you come across any site(s) that are selling fakes, but trying to pass them off as "Authentic," please post it in the fake website thread to help raise awareness of where not to shop at (link to thread below).

Other than that, keep it off Niketalk.

http://niketalk.com/t/594516/fake-sneaker-websites-websites-that-advertise-authentics-but-sell-fakes

I think it's certainly relevant to those on this thread that fakes are already circulating before the reals have even dropped. And I'm Toftf in grabbing a pair to compare... so that it may better inform the fam.

But, dually noted, and ill post my findings in the other board.

This is more stressful than i thought buying a pair of shoes could ever be...
Big fan of Sachs art though, couldn't afford the 1.0s when they were released so, fingers crossed...

Im still in queue, no point in waiting anymore. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom