Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 @jjjjordan I don't know how anyone is legit checking these from these angled pics. As previous posters have mentioned, the box does not look right, I'm fairly certain the writing on the inside was on fakes derived from early release pairs and that text never made it onto the retail pairs. ill be glad to get my pairs out and check against them (i have a pair that i got from governors island and a pair direct from NDC) but we need clear pics from each side and the bottoms.

If these are fake, they have gotten MUCH better than the first run.

Would you guys sell a Navy Supreme Box Logo Hoodie and pay for these? Prices seem to be going up. I need a size 11.5 since they seem to run a half size big. Thanks and Happy New Year

Would you guys sell a Navy Supreme Box Logo Hoodie and pay for these? Prices seem to be going up. I need a size 11.5 since they seem to run a half size big. Thanks and Happy New Year

Do that in a heart beat. Supreme BOGO for Mars Yards is well worth it in my opinion. You'll get more use out of the shoes anyway. Unless you really, really love supreme.

Do that in a heart beat. Supreme BOGO for Mars Yards is well worth it in my opinion. You'll get more use out of the shoes anyway. Unless you really, really love supreme.
I want enough pairs to last me at least 10 years. Not kidding. Beat em all to death. I saw a destroyed pair today and they looked amazing. Best drop of the year. Didn’t get enough credit vs off whites and kaws.

I want enough pairs to last me at least 10 years. Not kidding. Beat em all to death. I saw a destroyed pair today and they looked amazing. Best drop of the year. Didn’t get enough credit vs off whites and kaws.

Hopefully they release another version before 10 years passes haha. Or just release these again at some point. For some reason this shoe just works and looks so good to me.

Could wear these to an office and someone who knows nothing about shoes will be like oh there nice. Then tell them they're worth 1500-2000 and watch their jaw drop haha.

Although bigevan23 bigevan23 can do that with a lot of shoes in his collection :lol:

Hopefully they release another version before 10 years passes haha. Or just release these again at some point. For some reason this shoe just works and looks so good to me.

Could wear these to an office and someone who knows nothing about shoes will be like oh there nice. Then tell them they're worth 1500-2000 and watch their jaw drop haha.

Although bigevan23 bigevan23 can do that with a lot of shoes in his collection :lol:
Sitting on 5 pairs of these homie. I plan on walking into a lot of offices :pimp:

Sitting on 5 pairs of these homie. I plan on walking into a lot of offices :pimp:

Got one pair and stumbled doubling up at retail and I feel like an ***, then I come to find out bigevan23 bigevan23 has 5 pairs. :frown:

A.) I'm not surprised and I love that you wear them in rotation when you travel.

B.) Since I struck out on all of the OW how bout a donation of a 2nd pair of these and we can call it even :lol:

Got one pair and stumbled doubling up at retail and I feel like an ***, then I come to find out bigevan23 bigevan23 has 5 pairs. :frown:

A.) I'm not surprised and I love that you wear them in rotation when you travel.

B.) Since I struck out on all of the OW how bout a donation of a 2nd pair of these and we can call it even :lol:
Believe it or not, I gave an 11.5 Mars Yard away to my work partner, also ooped him his fav silhouette (AF1) in an OW.

Man, every day I remind myself how badly I f'd up by not copping resale at $650. F me. :angry:

Can't even sell a pair of V2s to make up for it...need to sell two at this point.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to double up but market price for these keep going up :sick: I think they look better best up

The shoes are worth $200 silly. Not 15-2000

Love my pair, and with this shoe don’t see the point in having more than 1. The idea is to keep one and repair and repair overtime if it gets to that. Doesn’t that sound a lot more fun than breaking out a fresh pair? :lol:

why cant they release more CWs of these , such a simple and amazing shoe but i am not paying anything over double retail for them

Traded Levi’s 4 for the SP Lunar90s Moon Landing. Time for a space race w Mars Yard.
BD681958-69E6-478F-A3E6-646AB1575E73.jpeg

bigevan23 bigevan23 thats a good trade imo. i wore lunar landings when i went to tom sachs space camp in nyc!
I just don’t see myself rocking denim J’s. Kaws the only 4s that get me excited.
The moon landings are one of the more insane tributes Nike has cooked up in the last ten years and the prices in a 13 are crazy. Think I won here too.

Wow. I can't believe used pairs are on Goat for $1500+. Anywhere I could pick these up for around $800 - $1000 in size 12?

Apparently these were at Nike clearance San Leandro for $99.99. But of course, employees bought them with their 30% discount and none made it to the floor. I guess if you get paid $12/hr, you get the occasional handout to keep you working there.

Attachments

• IMG_5133.PNG
    IMG_5133.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom