NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

being realistic, they need to bype these models,simple as that.

as a g1 fan, I love the small things about them and the boxes are killing me lol.

the BB's and Megs really are the most well done and will be balled in upon aquisition.

I might have to make that trip to HOH LA for real... Them Megatrons are pure piff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everytime I see them i jizz in my pants...

edit:

any word on apparel for them other than the throngs of crap at Hot Topic?

good looking out EL, but hats really aren't my bag. appreciated anyway.

I meant like Nike x Transformers shirts or something.

gotcha...and I know what you mean. I couldnt see myself wearing one of those hats either.

btw, the Megatrons make my Transformer Trainer 3's look silly now

Does anyone remember the last transformers pack? Hyped beyond all recognition but now easily found tossed up on Ebay... the majority of these look nice in thebox... but who is really going to wear toy shoes on their feet? I'm sure Soulja Boy and them dudes that sing "Jerk" will have a pair but Ican't see it... as a grown man that was there the 1st time Transformers came out... I'm a bit disappointed... I will however be in great need of theMegatron joints...

What do ya'll think the resale will be for the Megatrons???

I don't mind doing the camping thing if I really have to... But if they'll only go for double retail then I'd rather pay that then wait in line.

^
All depends on who you get them from bro.
Some of these dudes (even dudes on here)

Hold shoes for Ransom and then some.

But a few I deal with when I can't make it to a release, hook it up for around double retail or less.

gotta find a good seller.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
All depends on who you get them from bro.
Some of these dudes (even dudes on here)

Hold shoes for Ransom and then some.

But a few I deal with when I can't make it to a release, hook it up for around double retail or less.

gotta find a good seller.
I feel you... I think I'm just gonna man up and get in line early for these. It's summer in Cali anyway.
Thanks for the response tho.

The shoes are alright, but the packaging is amazing. I wouldn't mind having these to display it as a collectors piece, but not going to waste my timetrying to camp out to get these.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Does anyone remember the last transformers pack? Hyped beyond all recognition but now easily found tossed up on Ebay... the majority of these look nice in the box... but who is really going to wear toy shoes on their feet? I'm sure Soulja Boy and them dudes that sing "Jerk" will have a pair but I can't see it... as a grown man that was there the 1st time Transformers came out... I'm a bit disappointed... I will however be in great need of the Megatron joints...

Nah man,
these shoes don't go with Skinny Jeans.
They wear Yeezy's and junk like that bro.

If I get a pair,
I'd wear em.
With some basketball shorts.
I buy my shoes to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom