Nike Zoom Air sockliners

Where can I find them besides in the Flightposite? any soccer shoes have it? How much would I pay for them? Can you guys post pics of how it looks?

This sounds interesting. I never thought of ZoomAir sockliners, but I would def. cop.
nerd.gif

Zoom Talache is probably the cheapest way to get a full length zoom sockliner.

Others are the FP3, the Lebron IV, and the Zoom E cue - which some say is a double stack sockliner.

The Zoom URL has heel (and forefoot?) zoom.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

que? i love zoom air but what are you talking about?

The insole.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Others are the FP3, the Lebron IV, and the Zoom E cue - which some say is a double stack sockliner.

The insole.

I think he is talking about the area around the foot, not the bottom of the foot. Like the cushioning around the ankle and such. I don't think he istalking about the insoles/inserts.

Cool idea though. I do want to see some pics.

^ Yeah Team edition SB's are quite cheap and they have a heel zoom unit in the sockliner

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

The insole.

I think he is talking about the area around the foot, not the bottom of the foot. Like the cushioning around the ankle and such. I don't think he is talking about the insoles/inserts.

....what? when did a sockliner mean that?

do the nike zoom talache have double stacked zoom in the heel plus full length zoom? just wondering because i've seen these in person and they seem veryhigh in the heel.

^i'm not sure that the talache's are double stacked in the heel, only that they are full length. rumor is that the e-cue has double stacked zoom air,but i don't think it's confirmed or anything.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

The insole.

I think he is talking about the area around the foot, not the bottom of the foot. Like the cushioning around the ankle and such. I don't think he is talking about the insoles/inserts.

....what? when did a sockliner mean that?
Sorry about that. I wasn't thinking. Forgot to take my Ritalin this morning.

Anyone know of any others? Having troubles finding E-cue's and Talache's.

I wish Nike would just sell them....spenco and other companies make a fortune selling them.....why not Nike...?

I used to have a pair of Nike Zoom Apocalypse II cleats, and they had full-length Zoom in the sockliner

Here's some old pictures I posted before. 
These go to the Jumpman trifecta. 

Putting these insoles in any shoe makes them amazing.
243679743.jpg

243679749.jpg

These are the most responsive zoom air insoles I've ever had.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I wish Nike would just sell them....spenco and other companies make a fortune selling them.....why not Nike...?
Because they don't need to.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Because they don't need to.
of course they dont need to...its just stupid they could be making millions more per year....

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

why dont you just buy some Nike soccer cleats that have zoom already.

Not all Nike zoom soccer cleats have them in the sock liner, I know the zoom total 90 II's have them but retail at like $180... Im looking for a cheap way to get them

Back
Top Bottom