Nike Zoom Air sockliners

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Here's some old pictures I posted before. 
These go to the Jumpman trifecta. 

Putting these insoles in any shoe makes them amazing.
243679743.jpg

243679749.jpg

These are the most responsive zoom air insoles I've ever had.

You are correct,  I have a pair right now in my 2010 Flints and they are like walking on air........zoom air.

If anyone is interested I have new Zoom Air Insoles for sale, size 8.5 - 9.5. Full length $29, heel only $19 shipped within USA. Message me if interested. Thx.

Anyone have an idea which insoles would be good for the Kyrie 2? Nike is trying to sell that idea of court feel but I think them pairs Kyrie wear have full-length Zoom.

Anyone have an idea which insoles would be good for the Kyrie 2? Nike is trying to sell that idea of court feel but I think them pairs Kyrie wear have full-length Zoom.

If you follow the KD9 thread, there a guy that is getting a pair for his Kyries on page 11. You might can message him when he gets them to see how the fit is.

Also they could be some truth to what you are saying about the actual shoes Kyrie is wearing. Somewhere in the KD9 thread there is mention that in the new KD9 (which is supppse to be full length Zoom air), the Olympic pair he's wearing actually has max air. Supposedly because the zoom being too squishy.

There's after market zoom style insiles sold on eBay.

Are any of them any good?

As I was saying above, on the KD9 thread, I posted a pair of my work shoes that have the zoom insoles. I posted an eBay link inwhich i bought pairs from a seller from Hong Kong. The guy with the Kyries just purchase a pair a long with one other person on the thread. The zoom insoles are the same insoles Nike use in there shoes. Are is no difference whatsoever. Remember that Nike doesn't own zoom. They actually purchase it just as we can purchase it off ebay. However, they can get it customized for different shape applications in basketball and running shoes.

If you follow the KD9 thread, there a guy that is getting a pair for his Kyries on page 11. You might can message him when he gets them to see how the fit is.

Also they could be some truth to what you are saying about the actual shoes Kyrie is wearing. Somewhere in the KD9 thread there is mention that in the new KD9 (which is supppse to be full length Zoom air), the Olympic pair he's wearing actually has max air. Supposedly because the zoom being too squishy.
As I was saying above, on the KD9 thread, I posted a pair of my work shoes that have the zoom insoles. I posted an eBay link inwhich i bought pairs from a seller from Hong Kong. The guy with the Kyries just purchase a pair a long with one other person on the thread. The zoom insoles are the same insoles Nike use in there shoes. Are is no difference whatsoever. Remember that Nike doesn't own zoom. They actually purchase it just as we can purchase it off ebay. However, they can get it customized for different shape applications in basketball and running shoes.

thanks for the info. I actually purchased 2 pairs of the insoles off ebay a few weeks ago after reading the kd9 thread. will update when I receive them

I got the Zoom units from eBay too. Was wondering if any of ya'll went a size/half size up in order have space for the Zoom unit? Or you just stuck with your true size? Any reply would be really appreciated since my Zoom units are on the way and I am just about to purchase me some shoes for ballin.

I tried these but they make the toebox of my shoes really tight.anybody have any suggestions??
Yeah. I just got my Kyrie 2s and the fit and lockdown on those are amazing. I don't think the insoles would actually fit now. Maybe going half a size up would work. Yeah, I think going half or 1 size up is the way to do it.

Yeah. I just got my Kyrie 2s and the fit and lockdown on those are amazing. I don't think the insoles would actually fit now. Maybe going half a size up would work. Yeah, I think going half or 1 size up is the way to do it.
thanks for the suggestion. I just ordered the sof sole airr insole hopefully it's as comfortable as zoom air

Bought 2 pairs of the Zoom insoles from that seller on eBay.

Can tell a difference with them in shoes. Put into a pair of am90s just to walk around house for a bit and could notice.

Took 4 weeks from date of order to date of delivery.

Back
Top Bottom