Nike zoom all out flyknit

damn, was hoping the regular colorways went on clearance too

NDC is smart, they marked down the msrp on the shoe instead of putting it "on sale" so that we can't use that code

if the shoe isn't moving, maybe they should just let us use the 25% extra discount on it already

Copped the Unlimiteds for my new running kicks

These bad boys feel awesome especially for $90

Had mine for about 3 weeks and they've broke in nicely. I have a flat foot and didn't heed to any warnings and still tried out. No pain or discomfort, even on longer distances (ran 7k, 5 miles, and 10k in these). One thing I will say is if you have thick ankles, the collar will stretch and not have a tight fit after a while. Curious to see how the zoom will hold up considering I'm around 260lbs. Overall amazing shoe, can't wait for another 25% off clearance to grab a few more pairs.

View media item 2168851

Had mine for about 3 weeks and they've broke in nicely. I have a flat foot and didn't heed to any warnings and still tried out. No pain or discomfort, even on longer distances (ran 7k, 5 miles, and 10k in these). One thing I will say is if you have thick ankles, the collar will stretch and not have a tight fit after a while. Curious to see how the zoom will hold up considering I'm around 260lbs. Overall amazing shoe, can't wait for another 25% off clearance to grab a few more pairs.

View media item 2168851

I like them but I still prefer my Lunarepics

these have a very stiff ride while the epics seems to bend and move with your foot

Back
Top Bottom