pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Hah... not quite as much as its predecessor.

Probably not as sought after as the Zoom Flight GP, but after the Carnivores got the green light, these can't be ruled out completely.

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I think we can all agree this is not a classic

I think some of us may agree that a person who can't look up a shoe's proper name before starting a thread about it being retroed
may not be in a position to decide that.

someone close to me I know is selling their collection on ebay.... there should be a pair of these in a size 9 pretty soon.. OG!

these KILL the zoom flight GP.

Im still salty I didnt get the black/neon pair. I was so close to winning a pair on ebay a few years back then the seller pulled the auction last minute

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

these KILL the zoom flight GP.

Im still salty I didnt get the black/neon pair. I was so close to winning a pair on ebay a few years back then the seller pulled the auction last minute
those are nice!!
pimp.gif

I wanted them when i was younger. got some nike X-trainers instead

Originally Posted by swingshot

I think some of us may agree that a person who can't look up a shoe's proper name before starting a thread about it being retroed
laugh.gif
. Perfect example of "I see what you did there."

Fixed.  Log off and take a breather. You're delusional.

26217gx.jpg

I have the blue joints and I unfortunatly beat on them pretty bad. With that snowboard type binding to tighten the shoe, not like velcro you see everwhere. Classic

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by swingshot

laugh.gif
. Perfect example of "I see what you did there."

Fixed.  Log off and take a breather. You're delusional.

26217gx.jpg
I've asked this question maybe a dozen times on NT and never got an answer...maybe someone in this thread can help...
I used to have a pair that were very similar to these. They had the six ovals that get progressively smaller, same mid-sole, and the 3 Nike swooshes in each direction in the sock liner BUT they didn't have a shroud or a "snowboard fastener". they were like a take down version of these. Anyone know what they were called?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I've asked this question maybe a dozen times on NT and never got an answer...maybe someone in this thread can help...
I used to have a pair that were very similar to these. They had the six ovals that get progressively smaller, same mid-sole, and the 3 Nike swooshes in each direction in the sock liner BUT they didn't have a shroud or a "snowboard fastener". they were like a take down version of these. Anyone know what they were called?
Air Believe Flight
believe_flight_wht_red_5.jpg
believe_flight_wht_red_6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom