Nike Zoom GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blackngold1z

BUT they didn't have a shroud or a "snowboard fastener". they were like a take down version of these. Anyone know what they were called?

Are you sure it was the same midsole? Had a look at Sole Provider and they only other thing i found aside from the believe flight,
was these:

Air Afterburner Flight?

14kfm29.jpg

Originally Posted by swooshallday

i had a pair of these back in middle school. brings back memories.

me too. i'd love a re-release on the Zoom GPs.... mostly for nostalgia

Nike Zoom GP should B Retroed and Dont Need too be called a classic... Im Open But Im really down for that True Blue and White CW!

I remember passing on the navy blue color for the OXY 14's back at just for feet when they were around

I wouldn't mind seeing these back on shelves again, but I don't know if I'd get them at retail like I did the Penny 2's...probably more similar to how I feel with the recent Garnett 3 retros and I'll get them for a deeper discount off retail

i love these shoes to death! i had some of these joints in middle school and i beat them down to the ground!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
swingshot wrote:

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

BUT they didn't have a shroud or a "snowboard fastener". they were like a take down version of these. Anyone know what they were called?

Are you sure it was the same midsole? Had a look at Sole Provider and they only other thing i found aside from the believe flight,
was these:

Air Afterburner Flight?

14kfm29.jpg

Sorry for the mis info...its been so long.
THANKS A MILLION MAN!!!!

^^^ Shaft, just played in those last Friday. One of the best Zoom implementations ever.

this thread made me warm inside...... lmao but ive been waiting too long to be convinced we will see these in the next 5 years

Originally Posted by duke4005

^^^ Shaft, just played in those last Friday. One of the best Zoom implementations ever.

I have a white/black pair with some white Jordan laces in them...back in the day I thought the silver tip went with them...  =)

If anyone is selling a pair of these I will straight cop.......ANYONE??? size 10.5 to 12

I remember getting the carolina blue GP's from the Nike Outlet for 49.99... never seen that colorway ever again

you all can have those weirdo looking shoes. give me a gp 2 retro and im good one of the best balling shoes EVER

greatest lowtop shoe even if they are supposed to be mids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom