Nike Zoom Hypercross Trainer

Seen the AJs in person last week and they are pretty nice in person. Kinda hoping they release a Raider pair like for Khalil Mack. Dude's a monster

Seen the AJs in person last week and they are pretty nice in person. Kinda hoping they release a Raider pair like for Khalil Mack. Dude's a monster

Yeah they really need to do a ton of NFL versions of this shoe, I would love to see a NIner pair.

Thats alright get that joke now.... we got that heisman next year coming to fort worth #gofrogs2015 were it was named

Last edited:
Well, I will be surprised if DlCKS actually ships them, they canceled my Oregon jersey last time.

View media item 1321526
Lil sis got me some new workout shoes, love the feel of them! I was surprised at how much bounce I could feel on my parents hardwood floor

First actual pics of those I have seen, look better than I thought. The bounce in mine though isn't that good; don't know if they need to be broken in more or what but this is one of the worst Zoom shoes I own and I was expecting big things with the new Hex Zoom

My size 11.5 Oregon shipped yesterday but I ordered mine on the 21st. They must have gotten it from a DSG store in Oregon because that's where it shipped from. The city of Tualatin if anyone is wondering.

My size 11.5 Oregon shipped yesterday but I ordered mine on the 21st. They must have gotten it from a DSG store in Oregon because that's where it shipped from. The city of Tualatin if anyone is wondering.

Mine came from Oregon too, but Springfield. OR. They must've stocked more in cities/states of the respective colorways.

The hype on these far outweighs the quality in this shoe.  Funny how Nike adds a galaxy CW and a few college CWs and everyone is falling all over themselves to get them.  They are one of the most disappointing Nike releases IMO.  Subpar workout shoes at best with a cheap feeling tight vinyl upper and a zoom unit that looks great but is not that responsive.  Really a credit to Nike's marketing prowess more than anything to get these things moving off shelves.

To be honest, I think plenty just like how it looks.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Hypercross sold are even used for workouts.

I was excited for this shoe as I am always looking for new training shoes but with the reviews and initial feel when I tried it on swayed me away from the shoes.

I'm just waiting for the Metcon to hit the local stores already.

Last edited:
The hype on these far outweighs the quality in this shoe.  Funny how Nike adds a galaxy CW and a few college CWs and everyone is falling all over themselves to get them.  They are one of the most disappointing Nike releases IMO.  Subpar workout shoes at best with a cheap feeling tight vinyl upper and a zoom unit that looks great but is not that responsive.  Really a credit to Nike's marketing prowess more than anything to get these things moving off shelves.

Preach brotha. I was, in essence, "falling over myself," to get a pair of the FSU's, because well I am a major fan, just like I got the FSU Diamond Turfs, Zoom Generals, and other Lunar TR1's. But its not a great shoe at all and highly highly overpriced at $150. It should be $120 at the most. The Zoom Air is literally non-existent in my shoe, I cannot feel any responsiveness at all and I am with you on the cheap feel of the upper.

To be honest, I think plenty just like how it looks.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Hypercross sold are even used for workouts.

I was excited for this shoe as I am always looking for new training shoes but with the reviews and initial feel when I tried it on swayed me away from the shoes.

I'm just waiting for the Metcon to hit the local stores already.

Well, we all know that the majority of shoes like these or in general aren't used for the intended purposes. I definitely didn't work out in my FSU's but I bought a pair of the black/turq for that purpose and was majorly disappointed in their performance. You are right on in the assessment of people just liking the look of the shoe; they look sleek and low to the ground. But performance is severely lacking. The high point of the shoe is the great traction on almost any surface.

Yup I originally fell for the hype and was juiced to try these out since I needed some new trainers but once I got the Oregon ones in I was really disappointed. The design is nice but walking on em felt weird and the upper portion does feel stiff and cheap. Ended up returning them and sticking with the TR1 and free trainers

Dang now you all got me trippin.  I ordered a pair of Oregons when DSG restocked.  I agree about the price, I didn't want to pay retail, but I had some gift cards and what not.  We'll see how they feel when they come in.

I wasn't expecting some out-of-this-world performance, but I want the damn things to be comfortable.  I mean, I know this is Nike we're talking about.  They have mastered the art of overcharging for subpar product, but they also frequently put out some gems.

I love my pairs. Just takes a little breaking in time that's all  
smile.gif

Dang now you all got me trippin.  I ordered a pair of Oregons when DSG restocked.  I agree about the price, I didn't want to pay retail, but I had some gift cards and what not.  We'll see how they feel when they come in.

I wasn't expecting some out-of-this-world performance, but I want the damn things to be comfortable.  I mean, I know this is Nike we're talking about.  They have mastered the art of overcharging for subpar product, but they also frequently put out some gems.

I didn't get a chance to break em in cuz I only worn it twice but maybe if I did break em in would've been more comfortable. Maybe I'll swoop up pair down the line and give it another chance but I'll probably only cop on discount. They trippen with that 150 tag

Last edited:
What really juked me was the stock pix nike posted then you get them in-hand and its a little underwhelming esp wh the Oregons.

I'm keeping my Bamas tho. Those joints are fire

Back
Top Bottom