Nike Zoom Hypercross Trainer

Yea I was worried about comfort with the sole cuts and what not.
I ended up with a 12.5 and a 12 due to those shipping issues and I'm glad because The 12 was the right size, no doubt:

Last edited:
Okay so apparently this is the Hypercross 2, link up on Finishline. So far only a black and white colorway. Price point at $130. Thoughts? http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...2-training-shoes/_/A-713?productId=prod786912

xl749362-0-001_fl.jpg

xl749362-0001.jpg

Hopefully they really changed the 2 because the 1s were some of the most disappointing Nikes I've tried. So much potential IMO but poor execution that included the horrible cheap plastic feeling upper.

That literally looks exactly like the first one. Where is the progression??

This is the best work shoe in America.
Just ordered another all white and the neon green joint.

I will be throwing my first all whites in the wash after this 4th weekend, will take some before and after pictures so people understand the greatness in the shoe.

You can wash this thing 20 times and it still will look fine.

Big fan.

Last edited:
Just picked up the white/silver/grey TR2, haven't got to sport them yet but I have been working the mess out of the all white 1's, just washed then tonight and, just as I hoped, they look amazingly fresh, and the shape is in tact.

Dope investment

More of a retro guy here but curious on the Hypercross. Are these TTS and how is the comfort?

More of a retro guy here but curious on the Hypercross. Are these TTS and how is the comfort?
Casual wears 1/2 up is the fit.

Performance wears TTS is the fit.

I ordered 12(TTS) and 12.5 both. I use the 12 for work(climbing roofs). I haven't worn the 12.5 yet but it feels better but would be to loose for activities.

Ok cuz I have a few pair of the lunar TR1 and I love em and I was thinking about trying these, but heard they were pretty stiff. I love the cushioning in the TR1, comfort is crazy.

Just grabbed a pair of the all white TR1's off of NDC with BACK2SPORT clearance code. $87.98 shipped. Went .5 up and can't wait use these in the gym! 

Back
Top Bottom