Nike Zoom Hypercross Trainer

^, haha Bilas is always rocking some Nikes but that's an interesting choice. Most anchors wear sneaks under the desk anyway.

I went .5 up. TTS was too snug for my liking. But if you like them snug, TTS will work. 
i usually go .5 up but wasn't sure since I'm buying them online just gonna use em as a gym shoe thanks for the help 

How are these length wise? I know these might break in once you wear them more. I have the lunar tr1 I went .5 up but to much length on em

Volts or blk/turquoise ones

$100 probably but that's still too much in my estimation; these were highly overrated; I just got the FSU ones cause I am a fan, but as a training shoe, they left a lot to be desired.

How are these length wise? I know these might break in once you wear them more. I have the lunar tr1 I went .5 up but to much length on em
I have FSU Lunar TR1s and I think they fit horribly IMHO.  I have normal width feet and based on the length alone in that model, I could have fit a 9 vice my TTS 9.5, but they were too damn narroy. My TTS fit a little long, but width was good.

Now my FSU Hypercross fit much better for me; however, TTS is snug length wise in the toebox. Half size up fit really well - length and width wise. So, if you like snug, go TTS. Like a little room, go up .5 size. Hope that helps?

Last edited:
Just grabbed the White pair from NDC for $105.
Can't pass any all white trainer when it's only $100.
Can't wait.

I'm a 12 in most nike.
Trainers and especially Free or slip ins run small so I do a 13. Today I have on a recent pickup on a Free 5 sz13 and they are huge.
I went 12.5 on these, I hope they fit.
We shall see.

Really? Like these just went on sale last night, $105, I paid $25 to get them overnite...and this email 7 hours before delivery. Nah NIKE, I will save this $139 ticket with shoes/tax/shipping, and pick them up another time...sincerely a-friend.

View media item 1584249

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom