Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

People actually bought 1 of these? Let alone all 3?
roll.gif
sick.gif
 #Dead

sorry they werent hyped up enough for you to buy them.

i buy what i like...dont judge me.
Feeling guilty LOL? You don't have to justify your purchase with me bruh. If you like them you like them. I don't need hype to buy anything. I don't care how limited they were either. These shoes have always looked horrible to me. I'm honestly shocked people purchased these. They look silly as hell imo but to each their own.

I remember seeing a pearly whiteish color of these once at the outlet and a kid on my bball team had them around 4th grade I wish they came out with something like that instead of these dumb colors

Do these have heel and forefoot zoom? The ogs did. The product description reads heel zoom. Please don't tell me they raised the price and removed the cushioning.

Feeling guilty LOL? You don't have to justify your purchase with me bruh. If you like them you like them. I don't need hype to buy anything. I don't care how limited they were either. These shoes have always looked horrible to me. I'm honestly shocked people purchased these. They look silly as hell imo but to each their own.

they are light and good to play ball in...they dont look any more/less silly then these multi colored glow in the dark sneakers that have come out lately.

get a pair...come to the dark side...you may buy 2 or 3 more.

Good news: these finally dropped in Europe. Bad news: retail is equivalent to $205. Since my brain is still functioning, no way I'm paying over $200 for hyperflights. These European prices suck. Nike need to get their act together, it's not like it costs them more to produce units for sale in Europe

Was suprised to see all 3 CWs sitting at my mall Saturday

Looks more cheap in person IMO

Good news: these finally dropped in Europe. Bad news: retail is equivalent to $205. Since my brain is still functioning, no way I'm paying over $200 for hyperflights. These European prices suck. Nike need to get their act together, it's not like it costs them more to produce units for sale in Europe
it's called taxes since nike is american company. same applied with other overseas country and since u lived in europe of course tax are more higher

it's called taxes since nike is american company. same applied with other overseas country and since u lived in europe of course tax are more higher
It's not just taxes, which are very high anyway, it's nike raising the price. For instance retro jordans up until last year were all £110 which is about $170. Since last year they have raised prices gradually first to £120, then £125. Now all retro jordans (except 1s which are £110) that release are £135 which is about $205. That's a 22% increase in one year! The shoe isn't 22% better, production costs haven't risen 22% and taxes haven't increased 22%. That extra 22% is just pure profit for nike because some European consumers are sheep and will buy at any price. Lebrons have risen 25% in a year. They're now $45 more expensive. No way they could do that in the US for the base model.

The 2012 jordan was about the same price as the US. The xx8 is $60 dearer.

The price increases are across the board, lebrons, Kds, retro jordan, retro basketball, sig jordans. I think kobes are the only ones that haven't increased

Last edited:
Not feeling any of the pairs that are coming out. IMO they should have just retroed the solid colors. I still have the red ones from back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom