Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

Iridescent joints are fire :nthat:

They remind me of the OG HF samples, Id love to see the ogs finally release in this material.

safe to say you aint gettin em then...

couple things tho.

1) these seem like they shoulda been the successor to the kd v's. look just like the v's but on roids.

2) anyone else tired of these trendy/weird high ankle cuts that are made purely for people to tuck their jeans behind? s*** is beyond corny @ this point...

Trendy ankle cuts?

U realize those are a base model over 10 years old. Idk bout newer shoes, but it aint like they changed the ankle on these

If those HF hybrids were made of hyperfuse they'd look much better. The outsole is the sickest part of the shoe.

If those HF hybrids were made of hyperfuse they'd look much better. The outsole is the sickest part of the shoe.

Personally I like the fact these are stitched. Ive never been a fan of hyperfuse and most seamless technology's. I also like the way Nike stayed true to the original but didnt simply throw a 360 unit on existing HF uppers.

Those Tiger joints are fire :wow:.. I wouldn't wear them casually tho, but definitely for ball

Back
Top Bottom