Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

Wasn't sure if I made the right decision when I ordered these. NIKE made an amazing looking shoe with this one. If they would have made this a McFly/2015 Hyperdunk type release and put a corny but catchy Back to the Future nickname on it and there would be blood in the streets.

View media item 476113

@cement greyman.....I said the EXACT same thing in a different forum on sunday. If they were the "Marty McFly's" or the "un-martys" or the "un-back ii the future" there would've been mass hysteria for these. But bc they're a general release w no hype or catching nickname....they'll sit. IMO this is one of the first Nike's in a long time I had no problem paying retail for on release day. And I didn't even receive mine yet because I went through east bay.
The air max pippens that released alongside these are also really nice in person for those that want the same hologram effect but not all over the shoe. The Pippens have it in the "waves".

Wasn't sure if I made the right decision when I ordered these. NIKE made an amazing looking shoe with this one. If they would have made this a McFly/2015 Hyperdunk type release and put a corny but catchy Back to the Future nickname on it and there would be blood in the streets.

NO, these rainbow shoes are garbage no matter what you'd like to call them. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Some details about the status of the Holograms if anyone is interested. I talked to Nike and basically the only places that received the holograms are Nike.com & Nike stores in a few major cities he mentioned New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, etc. Everyone else's shipment got pushed back until 7-19, he didn't say for what reason. He did say that this will not be a limited edition shoe & FTL, Eastbay, etc will all be getting a full shipment. 
So safe to say i should wait it out instead of buying a pair off ebay???.....no stores in my area got em and NDC and EASTBAY/FTL sold out of my size!!!

Last edited:
Anybody know of a site that I can pick anyone of the "Super Hero" Edition Hyperflights up for less than $79.99? My local DTLR have them in stock for $79.99 but I'm tryna skip out on tax...The cheaper, the better.

give me the solid all black and the OG iridescents from the nikepark days and i'm set. patiently waiting.

the multi color ones dropped? if so are they hard to come by? im a 10.5 but id like to see them in person, didnt like them at first but the more pics i see the better they look..

I hate how nike is mainstreaming everything
sick.gif
 looking too much like the music industry right now
mean.gif

pimp.gif

Has any1 seen the holograms in there local stores yet????......some1 mentioned they were pushed back for store release till around this time in july.......Thanks

Back
Top Bottom